Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
gonnaswitch

NESN HD PLUS - comcast xfinity has this channel and they rub it in my face during overlapping bruins and red sox games by advertising excessively. This channel should be included in my package. 

0 Likes
NerdVernacular

Cartoon Network HD...  Really surprised this hasn't been picked up yet.

G4 HD would be nice as well..

0 Likes
robertf390
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is this Forum still active - I thought it was common knowledge that Verizon doesn't have the capacity to add any new HD services for the forseeable future.  Why leave this out there to entice us with something they can't offer?  It reminds me of the Sales Rep when I signed on telling me Verizon is constantly adding new HD services - the brochure he presented stated that coming soon were Crime and Investigation and CBS College Sports. That was back in early 2009 - and still not offered. LIES - plain and simple.

I do love FIOS compared to what I had with Cablevision but staying is becoming an issue - Cablevision on LI now has more basic HD channels than Verizon (by basic I mean not counting the HBO / MAX etc West Coast feeds). As I said I prefer FIOS but do not like being lied to - which is what this message does - requesting what HD services people would like to add when they know full well they don't have the capacity.

I would love to hear a comment from FIOS on this - please !

0 Likes
slday55

The Food Channel is launching a spinoff called The Cooking Channel on May 31.  This channel is devoted to more "how-to" cooking shows and fewer reality shows like Chopped and Top Chef.  Even if this were an SD addition, I'd still like to have this programming.

0 Likes
miker

I would like to see Pure Country added to the lower tier.

0 Likes
redsox4886

NECN-HD

NESN-HD +

Both should be standard choices in the the MA region.

0 Likes
Cheng

FSC HD

0 Likes
This is a shame!
SpinalTap
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where is MASN2 HD?

0 Likes
Jeremy123

For the LOVE OF GOD, Verizon, we have been asking for FSC HD over and over and over again, page by page keeps going by. EVERY major tv provider has it except you guys and a lot of us pay for the most expensive package from you guys. It is not professional to simply ignore a request that has been asked not less than a few million times, without a single word from you guys.

While we're at it, where's Cartoon Network HD? That is a big channel that should've been at the top of your list when deciding HD channels.

Just let us know what is up; are you working on it? are you unable to get the channels? There is nothing wrong with kindly responding. Not one company likes frustrated customers, you guys shouldn't either. 😕

0 Likes
texberry5

Fox Sports Southwest Plus (FSSW+)

Thank you!

0 Likes