Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
MikeLastort

Please add Fox Soccer Channel HD, Fox Soccer + HD, and GolTV HD.

Why is it taking so long for Verizon to add high def soccer channels?

0 Likes
LadiSani

FSN+ in Dallas/Ft. Worth Area

0 Likes
Lekter_
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fox Soccer Channel HD and GOL TV HD please!

0 Likes
Stevef3NJ
Contributor - Level 1

I understand that FIOS is in the process of expanding the channel lineup, which is a good thing.  The other cable companies are now ahead of FIOS in HD coverage.  I an anxious that FIOS pulls ahead of all those companies, and supplies their subscribers with the most choice of any supplier.  I would like to request that FIOS add the THIS channel, which in the New York Area is WPIX3.  As far as HD choice, I hope that FIOS will offer everything they can in HD.  I would like for FIOS to discontinue the .TV channels, which in my opinion, is just a waste of space.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Hellstorm1
Contributor - Level 1

@Stevef3NJ wrote:

I understand that FIOS is in the process of expanding the channel lineup, which is a good thing.  The other cable companies are now ahead of FIOS in HD coverage.  I an anxious that FIOS pulls ahead of all those companies, and supplies their subscribers with the most choice of any supplier.  I would like to request that FIOS add the THIS channel, which in the New York Area is WPIX3.  As far as HD choice, I hope that FIOS will offer everything they can in HD.  I would like for FIOS to discontinue the .TV channels, which in my opinion, is just a waste of space.  Thanks.

According to http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1058081, only AT&T, Time-Warner & Brighthouse offer more HD in both wide & limited release.

In wide release, only AT&T is ahead - and Time-Warner falls far behind.

With that, there's more than enough sports channels. I'd much rather have Crime & Investigation HD, FearNet HD, History International HD, Turner Classic Movies HD, and Fox Movie Channel HD than Fox Soccer Channel HD or some other sports channel I'll never watch.

0 Likes
BenButler
Enthusiast - Level 3

This was posted in another FSC HD thread:

"I just had an online chat with a FIOS support person.

he confirmed that FSC HD (and BBC america HD) will be available on 1st september - next week!!!

nice one....can't wait"

can anyone confirm this???

we have been waiting 9 months.   

UNBELIEVABLE  POOR  SLOW   UNRESPONSIVE   SERVICE

0 Likes
brennok76
Contributor - Level 1

Everyone replying to this thread should also vote

Verizon Suggestions

genzin
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to see channel 313 goltv available in HD

0 Likes
RossDavid
Enthusiast - Level 3

FOX SOCCER CHANNEL and GOLTV in hi def!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the hold up.  Contract is up in December.  I am considering walking if FSC and GolTV are not added

0 Likes
Darn2
Enthusiast - Level 3

This season is gearing up to be one of the biggest Champions League season's ever, and verizon is missing out. If they don't add fsc-hd by the elimination rounds im walking. Off the heals of the world cup, this is the best time to add it. Common sense, verizon wants to be the "leader in hd content" but they are stuck in the dark ages. Practically every page in this thread is flooded with fsc-hd requests, what does it take to get the message across. I wish my internet bandwidth wasn't so good or i'd have canceled months ago.

0 Likes