Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
rey_morales

I enjoy the shows on Fox (channel 5), but they're not available on Video-On-Demand...

I would like Video-On-Demand to offer all the Fox 5 hit shows like Fringe, Bones, House, etc.

Thanks.

0 Likes
ESPN Goal LIne
ww26
Enthusiast - Level 2

When is Verizon getting ESPN Goal Line?

0 Likes
PMD3
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the info on Kathleen. Verizon has some serious problems with support. If you send them an email you get some bogus email back that just passes you on to this Forum. I replied to that and they then said to call Tech Support. I did that and they were able to answer my question. However when I asked how anyone would know the information (the channel guide showed conflicting information) they said you'd have to call them and get the answer.

0 Likes
mum4ever

African Movie Channel (AMC) Smiley Happy

You have the Bollywood Channel, Spanish Channels and other foreign channels so why can't there be an African Channel? There are thousands of Africans here and it would be nice to be able to watch movies from Africa!

0 Likes
andtheroff
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fios on Long Island, NY does not show the NYCOTB channel though it is carried on the NYC Fios network. Belmont Racetrack is located on Long Island and we are just as interested in having it aired. This channel has always been available through Cablevision. Can you please add it.

0 Likes
FX on demand
cac1224

Why doesn't Verizon have FX on demand??    They need to get it! 

0 Likes
Re: channel suggestion
cjg3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree about the lack of Canadian channels (ie. CBC and CTV) in the Buffalo, NY area. Time Warner has these on their service. Lack of having these could make it look good to switch to Time Warner in time for the next Olympics.

0 Likes
oldshaman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fox Soccer Channel (FSC) HD

Fox Soccer Channel Plus (FSC Plus) HD

really frustrating to watch games in low res while the HD symbol shows in the corner the whole game. And all their adds tout the broadcast is in HD.

0 Likes
jco88

When will FoxSoccer HD come to Verizon? Satellite providers have it already. I have Verizon Extreme HD and still nothing.. I'm highly considering switching now since the English Premier League is under way and I'm tired of watching the crappy non-HD FoxSoc channel.

0 Likes
Luke35

I would like to see the FoxSoccerChannel and the GolTV in HD. Thanks!

0 Likes