FSC (FOX SOCCER CHANNEL) HD
HBO HD already exists as a channel (actually multiple channels). If you mean HBO HD VOD, that is not what this thread is about.
I would also like to see, at some point, Verizon end their relationship with inDemand for providing the season packages and go to more of a direcTV model (unless inDemand will be adding HD). Fox Sports Net, the regional carrier for MOST teams, is soon to be 100% HD and I would like to watch the out of maket games in HD. I hate being limited to one at a time.
NBA TV HD
As I am a subscriber in NY (on Long Island), my list includes some channels blocked by Cablevision's ridiculous agreements but here goes:
MSNBC HD (Cablevision blocked)
BBC America HD
NBA HD (promised when I subscribed)
C&I HD (promised when I subscribed)
MSG HD and MSG+ HD (Cablevision)
AMC HD (Cablevision)
Turner Classic HD
IFC HD (Cablevision)
Fuse HD (Cablevision?)
CBS College HD
Headline News HD
Investigation Discovery HD (TW Cable is adding)
Starz West HD
FIOS 1 Long Island recently launched - needs to be in HD
NASA Select (is it available in HD?)
Also, I have a suggestion not previously posted - while I was with Cablevision, they had a local local forecast for the NY Metro area on the HD channel which FIOS doesn't carry but should. The national view on the locals on the 8's is not cutting it and a better service is available.
Thanks for allowing comments.
1. NASA-TV - some programming is offered in HD. Offer that channel with HD and you will have something none of your competitors have. Even when the shuttle goes away, we'll still have lots to see with some of the upcoming probes to Mars and the development of the next generation of manned US vehicles.
2. CBS College Sports HD - so glad you got this in SD since many of my college's games are on this channel. HD would be a nice plus.
3. BBC America HD
4. Turner Classic Movies HD - great channel. Would love to see it in HD.
5. AMC HD - used to be great, but still offers a lot of good movies in between all the commericals.
6. RTV - I know Retro TV is primarily for broadcast stations, but I think some cable systems offer it to. The programming looks pretty good to me.
7. Cartoon Network HD
8. MSBNC-HD - don't really watch it all that often, but they've completely reconfigured their on air look for HD making it hard to watch in SD.
9. Ion HD locals - I know my local Ion station broadcasts in HD. I'd love to have it on Fios. They offer infomercials during the day, but they have some pretty good movies at night in HD. (Hunt For Red October looked real good)
10. NBA-TV (both SD and HD) - seems like this should have been on Fios long ago. We have all the other major sports network owned channels, why not this one?