Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
PhantomBurn
Enthusiast - Level 1
BBC HD
G4 HD

FiosFan69
Enthusiast - Level 2
I gotta agree with SIMARLOW, I know that it is probably a huuuuuge stretch to get SKY News on FiOS, but to get that channel would make me a FiOS customer for life! I fell in love with SKY when I was living in London, I loved it even more than BBC News 24!
Tested
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh good thought.  I suspect there are reasons why a lot of the english language news channels from overseas would not be allowed here.   However, if they could do it, it would be huge.

They already have BBC News - which I watch frequently.  There are Russian, Japanese, Pakistani, and French english news channels that would be good in addition to Sky. 

0 Likes
SIMARLOW1
Enthusiast - Level 3
I think Sky News would be feasible...it's available in Germany, The Maldives, Israel, Australia. Sky is available in 16:9 SD right now, and will be HD soon.
Message Edited by SIMARLOW on 07-27-2009 04:20 AM
WNYGuy
NASA TV SD&HD Please
0 Likes
Re: GREEK INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMING
JElios
Any updates on this?  Live in NY area and would sign up for this... Greek stations and NASA TV all that is missing to make FIOS complete... ok... maybe a few more stations too 🙂
0 Likes
billymets
Enthusiast - Level 3

Billy in Staten Island NYC would like to see before going to FIOS

MSG HD

MSG + HD

FIOS 1 NYC  SD / HD

Other Staten Island "Local" Programming

NBA TV HD

Thanks

0 Likes
nyt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for this list:

I would pick

E HD

Turner Classic HD

AMC HD

Starz West HD

As my priorities

0 Likes
ScottM
Enthusiast - Level 3
1. BBC America HD 2. MSNBC HD 3. VOD: HBO HD VOD and the expanded STARZ HD VOD programs as listed on the Starz website.
0 Likes
ScottM
Enthusiast - Level 3

1. BBC America HD

2. MSNBC HD

3. VOD: HBO HD VOD and the expanded STARZ HD VOD programs as listed on the Starz website.

0 Likes