Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
mjffjm

TCN - Can't miss Flyers games.

0 Likes
mab57
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Comcast Network(for the Flyers & Phillies games)

MSNBC HD

0 Likes
Weaver_Family

I would love to have the following available on VerizonFIOS (Sarasota, FL area):

Martha Stewart on Demand (Comcast, Cox, & Optimum already offer this)

Martha Stewart Crafts (offered on Verizon cable, but not Verizon digital)

0 Likes
billymets
Enthusiast - Level 3

FIOS 1 Staten Island / NYC

FIOS1 HD Staten Island / NYC

MSG HD

MSG + HD

Other Staten Island Local Programming

0 Likes
Weaver_Family

Hi Kathleen,

With the economy still in shambles, I'd like to keep our VerizonFIOS services but my husband says we might need to switch back to Comcast because our introductory special rate with FiOS will soon expire. I'm sure a lot of families are feeling the pinch, like we are, when it comes to juggling necessities and extras.

We have hundreds of FiOS channels, but admittedly we only watch a small percentage with regularity. It would be nice to have the option of "a la carte programming/billing", where subscribers could pick and choose which channels they'd like to subscribe/pay for. Channels could be compiled into pricing tiers (movie channels included), whereby subscribers could make changes to their a la carte programming quickly and easily through their remote control.

Has there been discussion for an option such as this? I think it would be very subscriber friendly, especially during rough economic times. Not to mention, that subscribers could/would be much happier (or more apt to stay with VerizonFiOS during these economic patches) if they had a voice in their programming. Thoughts?

0 Likes
rustyman1

Am I missing something:  I see discussions on Sabres HD, but I cannot find channel sabres are on anywhere, hd or not.  MSG is not listing.  Is tonights game on Fios tv?

0 Likes
eddie827

I am requesting the following Channels:

1.   NASA TV

2.   Richmond, VA Channels

3.  Local weather instead of weather for DC, Fairfax, and Northern VA.

I live 60 miles from DC and 45 miles from Richmond.  With Cox I was able to receive both DC and Richmond TV and weather.  The information that I receive from Richmond applies more to my are then DC.

0 Likes
cokuyyhn

Must add the following in the Philly area...I believe VHO8..

1. The Comcast Network (TCN/CN8)

2. Add the RedZone Channel to the sports package and drop the $50 charge.

3. NASA HD

4. Keep adding those HD channels.....Love it!

0 Likes
balamw

Cartoon Netwok HD is the only one I really miss from DirecTV, many of the new shows are widescreen and look SO much better in HD. Almost enough to be watchable by the adults in the household too! 😉 

B

0 Likes
n64biker1

In the Boston area, we get NESN HD but we don't ahve NESN 2.  This is usually not a problem unless the Red Sox get bumped from NESN to NESN 2. 

0 Likes