Syracuse Channel ongoing negotiations
freedom1_22

is it possible to subtistute a different fox channel from another area during your negotations????

0 Likes
Re: Syracuse Channel ongoing negotiations
Liverpool11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey Verizon, if you're SO CONCERNED about keeping my bill low that you have dropped two of my local stations, how about giving everyone in the Syracuse market a $5 credit on their bill until these stations are restored? Everyone knows that will not happen.

That fact of the matter is that Verizon is just a big greedy corporation, just like the broadcasters and the people are caught in the middle.

Cord cutting (free antenna tv) is sounding better and better!

0 Likes
Re: Syracuse Channel ongoing negotiations
jab315
Enthusiast - Level 2

I already tried calling customer service to request a credit and the rep didn't even know about the situation and acted like I was bothering her.  She essentially said there was nothing she could for me and no information she could provide.  As a FIOS customer of over 5 years I can clearly see how there services and competency of their customer service reps has greatly gone down hill in the last year or so.  They couldn't care less about their cusotmers and trap us all with their **bleep** contracts.  What I would like to know is why these contracts are so one sided if you care about your customers so much?