Re: tennis channel
tns
Master - Level 2

@Trombird wrote:

I am canceling one of the STB's I have.  I have also stopped renting on-demand movies from Verizon.  If I can find a better provider I will (Comcast STINKS imho).  

Canceling the Tennis Channel during the US Open?  Really.  How stupid are they?

Planned by and executed by the Tennis Channel not Verizon.

0 Likes
Ram100
Any New status on negotiation with Tennis Channel? Is there an ETA from either party ? Tennis Channel or Verizon ?
This is really frustrating

0 Likes
Proposal to the tennis channel
annemeyers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Surprise of surprises. A very kind and caring employee of the tennis channel has communicated with me to assure me that the tennis channel AWAITS a proposal from VERIZON so that it can review it and decide on its merit or lack thereof. It would certainly be interesting for those of us who have not yet changed providers [because we just recently went through hell to have FIOS installed] to actually hear from someone at VERIZON [other than a somewhat eery INSIDR]  just exactly what VERIZON plans. Considering that the tennis channel has somewhere in the area of 100 employees and considering how many employees VERIZON has writing contracts up and down the country side, one can only imagine that VERIZON could care less about its subscribers and/or the programming for which they signed up.  Anne Meyers 9-25-2011 [24 days since you turned off the switch].

Re: The tennis channel
hercules1

If this doesn't get resolved soon we can simply vote 'with our feet' so to speak.  There are lots  of great compettive offers in my area. A good one right now is to take phone / internet from a competitor ( great deal ) and get something else for TV, cheaper and with the tennis channel plus...

0 Likes
cjstopspots
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also very upset that we have been without The Tennis Channel for several weeks.  I have called and keep getting a "canned" answer from customer representatives.  Please keep your employees updated so we get a truthful picture of what is happening.  I recently convinced a tennis friend to switch to Verizon and she fortunately had 30 days to decide if she was happy with the service.  She just switched to another cable company that still offers The Tennis Channel.  I would like to remain a loyal customer,  however . . .  "No Tennis Channel, No Verizon for me!

tokyogirl
Enthusiast - Level 1

While I continue to pay for the Ultimate Package, the Tennis Channel is still not available and the Rakuten Open in Tokyo is starting soon...We are going to miss yet another fabulous tennis matches.

This is so not fair....

Tennis Channel
lolddude
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please bring back the tennis channel. You have, golf, football, baseball, hockey, basketball, swimmig and every other sport why not tennis? You should have something for everyonein your sports packages

TENNIS CHANNEL
acwbarnes
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE BRING BACK THE TENNIS CHANNEL. I WILL GIVE UP EVERY OTHER CHANNEL FOR THE TENNIS CHANNEL. WHEN???

Re: TENNIS CHANNEL
tennisFan85
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am considering dropping Verizon and going to RCN.

When will Tennis Channel return???????
gosaints1
Enthusiast - Level 1

When will tennis channel return? 

Will customers be re-imbursed or credited for the time that the Tennis Channel was not available