Re: The Blaze TV
Aerowilly
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me, too.  I was really disappointed in Roger Ales succoming to liberal pressure to remove Glenn Beck from Fox News.  I guess his continous barage against George Soros (the Puppetmaster) got Media Matters into action with an all out Ground and Air Attack on Honest Reporting.  As the saying goes, "You can't handle the truth!".

Glenn Beck is nothing more than an honest hard working News Commentary Host who still cares deeply about his country and his fellow brothers and sisters.  If that makes you an Ultra-Conservative, COUT ME IN!!!

0 Likes
Aerowilly
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, this is what being a Repubican has come to.  Have you EVER caught Glenn Beck in a lie?  If you answer yes thaen I would like to see your sources.  Media Matters does not count.  And to compare Greg Maher (a Comedian) with Glenn Beck; (a COnservative Talk Show Hosty) makes my point very clear.  Do you REALLY get your news from the Comedy Channel.  I mean really, WAKE UP!

0 Likes
Aerowilly
Enthusiast - Level 2

The truth has NO agenda.  It simply exists until the Spin Doctors start disecting it. Remember this... It is a Federal Crime to withhold information during an official interview.  Why?  Because Fact Omission is the same thing as Lying.

0 Likes
Aerowilly
Enthusiast - Level 2

Let's get a Facebook Page going... Let's call it say Friends of the Blaze on FIOS!  I will try and get it started...  Please feel free to assist.

0 Likes
Aerowilly
Enthusiast - Level 2

I guess the Truth hurts Mr. Watts...  Have you researched the reasons behind this comparison?  Or are you a{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Aero --- Who is Greg Maher?

0 Likes
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Aero - Cout me in?  You guys are amazing.

0 Likes
optivity
Contributor - Level 3

The only news source we can learn the "truth" about what took place with Obama's response to the Benghazi attack is from FOX News and The Blaze.

I send more than $300 per month Verizon’s way... (FiOS & Wireless), all I am asking for is access to the truth.

If Verizon insists on broadcasting Al Jazeera TV then provide us with a counter weight called The Blaze TV.

This is still America, right?

0 Likes
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon is carrying Al-Jazeera (when it premieres) beccause IT ALREADY CARRIES CURRENT TV!!!  Current TV was sold and is changing it's format and programming to A J.  Verizon had no hand in that whatsoever.

Also A J is already on many Verizon systems due to MUST CARRY LAWS >>  Since it is on many local over the air channels, such as here in NYC.

TheBlaze is a wasteful use of channel space.  Verizon knows that.  Don't expect to see it anytime soon.

Aero says Greg Maher is a liberal.  You guys just make this {word filter avoidance} up.  Who is that?  If it's who I think he means, it's a comedien on a PAY CABLE CHANNEL that you don't have to get.

optivity
Contributor - Level 3

"Greg Maher is a liberal.  You guys just make this {word filter avoidance} up.  Who is that?  If it's who I think he means, it's a comedien on a PAY CABLE CHANNEL that you don't have to get"

Fine, add The Blaze TV as a pay channel and I will gladly subscribe to it.

Then I will remove HBO and "the evil Greg Maher" from my channel line-up.

0 Likes