Re: The Blaze TV
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@KevinVA wrote:

... With Fox News teetering into left territory, now, there's really no cable news source left with journalistic integrity and the guts to cover what needs to be covered - the truth ...

I didn't realize Fox News had moved its corporate headquarters to Mars.

BLAZE TV
javaj1

When will Verizon add THE BLAZE to their tv lineup of shows?

0 Likes
Re: BLAZE TV
optivity
Contributor - Level 3

I don't know if or when The Blaze TV will be offered by Verizon but with the end of my 2-year commitment coming next month I plan to drop HBO and may downgrade my FiOS TV from the Ultimate HD package to either the Prime or Select HD package in order to rid myself of the Current (a.k.a. Al Jazeera) TV channel also.

0 Likes
IT247365

Where is TheBlaze! ?

0 Likes
IT247365

I WANT THEBLAZE!

0 Likes
Re: BLAZE TV
maloderous
Enthusiast - Level 1

You're not the only one. 

0 Likes
petewkorn

PLEASE add the Blaze to help balance MSNBC, NBC, CBS, CNN, ABC and now AL[edtied]JAZEERA

0 Likes
sdkeller
Enthusiast - Level 3

The BlazeTV is NOT an actual television network, it is a subscription based website for Glenn Beck's army of #&%@^*$, unlike Al-Jazeera which is an award winning global news organization with actual journalists reporting actual facts.

JakeSully1

I am going to switch to a cable provider that offers the blaze.  It's odd to see some of the comments on here and how they dislike the Blaze and do not want it on.  They are perfectly fine with the fact that  Aljazeera is on.  They likely do not even realize it.

0 Likes
JakeSully1

I am leaving to go to a provider that carries the Blaze.

0 Likes