Re: The Blaze TV
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Personally I never liked Glenn Beck or his viewpoint.  You are entitled to your own opinion.

True Al-Jazeera America is owned by foreign intereests with their own bias.  But most of the operating people are well Known Journalists.  Its still to seen what their coverage will be like.

Please add the blaze tv. to the fios channel offering
jimcil
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since we now have Aljazeera tv. on channel 114

Why don't you offer the Blaze tv. to your channel line up.

Re: Please add the blaze tv. to the fios channel offering
GBTV4ALL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Count me in...

Please add the blaze tv. to the fios channel offering.

Smiley Very Happy

Re: Please add the blaze tv. to the fios channel offering
optivity
Contributor - Level 3

"Thank you for being a loyal Verizon customer. We appreciate your business and, as always, we’re dedicated to bringing you the services and value you deserve.

We’re writing to notify you that your current service agreement will expire in the next 30 to 60 days. Your prompt action is requested.

Talk with a Verizon Representative today to renew your agreement or to customize your bundle with the FiOS® services that best fit your needs."

Please add The Blaze TV to your channel lineup or allow me to pay an additional fee to subscribe to The Blaze TV and I will sign up for another two year commitment with Verizon FiOS.

If Verizon insists on carrying Al Jazeera TV but not The Blaze TV perhaps I will have to go back to Time Warner Cable instead.

sdkeller
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's because Aljazeera is an actual news organization and Glenn Beck is a lying conspiracy theorist.  These channels are not comparable.

Channel Requests
blazeaway
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am amazed that a Saudi- Kingdom- sponsored channel is up and running and a privately owned American company cannot get a channel listing. Please put The Blaze TV on the Verizon Cable listings.

SouthernLogic
Enthusiast - Level 2

How is Al Jazeera deemed to be worthy of adding when the positive news network THEBLAZE is not.  Would Verizon like to promote anti US, anti western culture viewpoint at the expense of a news network that promotes these things and the way of life we all know and love?

Saddly it seems so.

Add the blaze!!!   Then let us decide what to watch.  Do not censor our choices.

unix-kid
Enthusiast - Level 3

@SouthernLogic wrote:

How is Al Jazeera deemed to be worthy of adding when the positive news network THEBLAZE is not.  Would Verizon like to promote anti US, anti western culture viewpoint at the expense of a news network that promotes these things and the way of life we all know and love?

Saddly it seems so.

Add the blaze!!!   Then let us decide what to watch.  Do not censor our choices.

The Blaze is currently online-only (kind of like TYT). If The Blaze can start their own network, then that would be a step towards getting carried on Verizon and other networks.

Also, Al Jazeera America isn't what it's being painted as. Give BBC World News a try. You'll see similarities between both. 

0 Likes
Cik1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add TheBlaze.

News programming for centrists and right of center in America can only be found on one network, in a sea of those that cater to liberal and leftist news slants.  Now Al Jazeera is supported here, which reportedly are very editorially dependent in consideration of their news to the government of Qatar, and provide a voice to extremists & terrorists on occasion.

I want TheBlaze, a network that represents my centrist & right of center values, added to the conversation.

SOS4souls
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please start carrying The Blaze TV. There is a substantial number of folks who believe you need to offer this network to your customers.

Thank you.