Re: Bring back the weather channel, accuweather is not the best weather channel
jznbl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yet another black mark against Verizon. We NEED The Weather Channel NOT Accuweather.

Re: Verizon Loss of Weather Channel - Very disappointed.
bdguide
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also very dissapointed here with them. Pay more and get less seams to be the norm here . My question to them which I have not been able to send is they are breaching there contract with us.... We should be able to break it with them at NO Penalty to us for they started the Breach

Zeebobman1
Enthusiast - Level 2

extremely disappointed as well, pathetic to see for such high priced TV, we pay the most and expect at least the basic channels!

Weather Channel
greybeard57
Enthusiast - Level 1

Very disappointed to see that TWC was replaced by Accuweather. The new station is boring and irrelevant to local forecasting. When my subscription expires in April 16 you can be assured I will no longer be a Verizon customer if The Weather Channel is not back.

The Weather Channel Being Dropped
JanS2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am very disappointed that the Weather Channel is being dropped.  It is one of the channels that I watch the most.  I rely on the accurate and up-to-date information that the Weather Channel provides, especially during storms.  My contract is up in November and if the Weather Channel is not brought back, I will seriously consider dropping Verizon completely - Land Line, TV, Internet - everything and move to a competitor.

Weather channel
Davetnr2
Enthusiast - Level 1
The Weather Channel is an important part of our day. The accuweather channel is a poor, out of date, substitute. You have to pay the price for a quality, up to date, service. if Verizon does not rethink their cancellation of this important service, we will have to rethink our commitment to Verizon. Our current bundle is pushing $300 a month and we still have problems. C'mon, Man!
Bring back The Weather Channel
hyperion1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Eliminating The Weather Channel is idiotic! Yes, other stations have weather, just as others have news, but no channel has the weather insight and coverage of The Weather Channel. It would be like eliminating CNN because we can see news broadcasts elsewhere! Your viewers will tell you they rely on The Weather Channel all year long for vital information that NO OTHER SOURCE PROVIDES. Please restore this service! Your subscribers are the lifeblood of your business and deserve to have this very important resource.

2n4
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey Verizon. Let's cut to the chase. AccuWeather SUCKS. I feel like I stepped back in time 30 years. Horrible graphics. I'm getting dizzy with the weather people playing musical chairs on air. I could go on but bottom line, The Weather Channel has become over the years one of our staple channels. The loss WILL impact customer satisfaction. Get it back. PLEASE!!! I WILL NOT watch this crap.

Weather Channel
KsPhil
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why would Verizon drop the Weather Channel without any warning  and of course not give a discount.  Does anyone realize how many people will leave because of this. (me being one of them).  My contract is up and I was goin to renew this weekend, I am glad I didn't.  This makes my decision a lot easier.

The Weather Channel is used for a lot more than just weather.  There were some very good educational programs and in the time of weather emergency, their coverage was what is needed.

Goodbye Verizon....   

Re: I want The Weather Channel back
Teeta1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well this poor corporate decision by Verizon just sealed the deal for me to cancel their service when my 2 year agreement expires in june.

The channel packages they offer are already very limited compared to other providers.

The  perfect lesson on how to lose business.