Please bring back Weather Channel and Weatherscan
FstFrnd
Enthusiast - Level 3
Not all of us "access weather information not only from a variety of online sources and apps" or care to use widgets. Verizon should be embarrassed, not pleased to drop these channels! Just because the snow is over for the season doesn't mean our desire to know what's happening meteorologically locally or nationally goes away ... grrrr !!!
Re: Bring back the weather channel, accuweather is not the best weather channel
bleach35

The Weather Channel was my favorite channel! If Verizon doesn't fix this mistake and bring TWC back I will be cancelling my service!

0 Likes
Re: The Weather Channel
joker211
Contributor - Level 1

EVER Notice:

How Fios is reactive and never proactive?

I think they will bring back TWC.

0 Likes
Re: I want The Weather Channel back
FstFrnd
Enthusiast - Level 3
Agree totally. Weatherscan is the first channel tuned into in the AM and last before bed. During the day, and especially in severe weather, we tune to TWC. Not all of us "access weather information not only from a variety of online sources and apps" or care to use widgets. Just because the snow is melted doesn't mean our desire to know what's happening meteorologically locally or nationally goes away.
0 Likes
Jotamigo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bring back the Weather Channel and especially Weather Scan!  After recently renewing my agreement, I feel angy and cheated - especially after reading the email sent out "explaining" the change.  

THE WEATHER CHANNEL
toolebox
Enthusiast - Level 2

BRING BACK THE WEATHER CHANNEL!!!!  YOU'RE MAKING A HEAP MORE OFF OF TWC... 49 AND 119 BOTH... THAN WHAT IT COSTS VERIZON. IF YOU CAN'T 'AFFORD' IT, WHITTLE A LITTLE OFF OF THAT CORPORATE GREED. I AM TICKED TO THE NINTH DEGREE AND SEE LITTLE REASON TO RENEW MY CONTRACT WITH YOU.

Re: I want Weather Channel and Accuweather !!!
FstFrnd
Enthusiast - Level 3
Oops - this was my post and I meant to say bring back TWC and Weatherscan, NOT Accuweather.
Chalk it up to my seeing red this morning when I couldn't get my daily weather fix!
0 Likes
weather channel
cmone
Enthusiast - Level 1

Very bad decision not to renew contract with the weather channel.  Channel 119, now accuweather, has a terrible audio sound and the lip movement does not match the sound, and sometimes freezes and skips.  Weatherbug is so outdated it's ridiculous.  Have to press thrre times to get radar and hourly updates.  It's 2015 not 1990.  Bring back the weather channel and weatherscan.  You charge subscribers enough to warrant continuing the contract with the weather channel.

Tomcat0812
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hate the accuweather channel and I reall want the local weather (shown on 49) back. I HATE this change.

0 Likes
AccuWeather Channel is like amateur hour
MRHop
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm watching AccuWeather Channel right now and this is like watching the amateur hour. 

Nice of Verizon to spring this on the subscriber community without prior notice.  This is ridiculous. 

Bring back The Weather Channel!

0 Likes