Re: THE WEATHER CHANNEL
hollyview55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Maybe you ought to take QVC Channel off that would make the ladies happy would it not!There are so many useless channels you could have taken off.But the most valuable one you axed!!I have been I long time customer of verizon and I would like it not to stop but that is up to corporate verizon.God knows your pockets are already full of dough!!!Can not wait to pay my bill and negotiate a new contract with man we got some things to talk about!

0 Likes
The Weather Channel is gone
dmutts

Verizon cancelled The Weather Channel and replaced it with a second rate substitute. Obviously, a contract dispute arose. Suggest they get back to the negotiating table and work things out. We're entitled to first class service, and we're not getting it.

Don

0 Likes
Re: I want The Weather Channel back
Ann99
Enthusiast - Level 1
BOO! I want the old weather channels back, including weatherscan. I hate the new channels and to add insult to injury , the sound is distorted on the new crappy channels. I am checking with Comcast for prices and to verify if they have the original weather channels. BOO!!
Weather Channel
W666
I'm greatly disappointed by Verizon's decision to drop the Weather Channel. That pushes me one step closer to dropping TV altogether. Operators like Verizon are loosing market share every day, and soon "cable TV" will be an anachronism like rabbit ears. It's bone headed decisions like this that will on hasten their demise.
0 Likes
Re: The Weather Channel is gone
maureenmo3

I completely agree. Very unhappy that the Weather Channel is gone.

0 Likes
Loss of weather channel
peggysue4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please reinstate the weather channel, the substitute channel is awful and offers no real value. Comcast carries the Weather Channel, so I'm sure you will be losing customers..

Weather Channel Gone REALLY?!
Jpal01

What group of marketing geniuses decided this one. Stupid choice! I pay quite a bit for this crap now. The Weather Channel plays an important part in our weather awareness and they have helped millions in hurricane, tornados and other weather situations and you **bleep** pull them. WHOA! Can't wait to see who they fire over this move. I would start with the CEO and the Board of Directors! Never expected this from a company this size. Must be hiring some young inexperienced college grads trying to make a name for themselves. Foolish move replacing the Weather Channel with a silly TV app. Time for a management change!

0 Likes
The Weather Channel-Verizon Executive Offices Fax Number
tutti11596
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got a fax and phone number for Verizon Corporate Executive offices. It works-I  faxed over my letter about them dropping TWC.

{edited to comply with guidelines}

Re: The Weather Channel
peggysue4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your decision to replace the Weather Channel with this new non -thinking persons channel is insulting. There are other DVR HD and internet options available that do carry the Weather Channel. You will be losing business over this poor decision!

Re: I want The Weather Channel back
peggysue4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Comcast definitly has the Weather Channel. Verizon better get their act together or they will lose customers! Poor decision on their part, some of us want to watch intelligent TV.