Dropping the Weather Channel
DelawareRichard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Quite upset that the Weather Channel was dropped from my service.  The subsitute is not as professional as the Weather Channel.  It is a very poor substitute.  Please bring back the Weather Channel.  

Weather Channel
ds1534
Enthusiast - Level 1

The weather channel has many programs other than weather updates. It is one of my favorite channels. Maybe enough to go back to comcast. Please see what you can do to bring it back.

Re: The Weather Channel
SheilaShine11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your programming/finance departments have really missed the boat with this one.

I just purchased a new and more expensive package with FIOS and now you have removed one of the most important and LOVED channels. If this is only to save money, get rid of the stuff no one watches, like the Golf Channel or the Tennis Channel. Really, apologies to the employees at Accu-Weather, but the product they put on the air is atrocious.  I believe that I am due a reduced monthly rate if I don't have the weather channel or the weather scan channel.  And more importantly I am due an apology for this screw up.

frankc1200
Enthusiast - Level 3
Watching this crap on 619 right now and the video is from this morning, 8 hours behind! This is a joke.
0 Likes
rosco135
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Weather Channel is a staple in many homes like mine.  You get the weather, a little news and professional reporting.  Good background noise while getting ready for work.  Verizon doesn't care about what their customers actually WANT to watch.  If they don't listen to all of the complaints and restore this channel I will be switching back to cable and I hope many others do the same.

Not Happy about loss of Weather Channel
wmc77
Enthusiast - Level 1

The replacement is an extremely poor service.

There was more to TWC that the weather.

Now looking at options such as Comcast.

I demand you bring back the Weather Channel!!!!!
CorgiLover1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been wavering about whether to renew my contract with Verizon when it ends in July. Thank you SO MUCH Verizon for making the decision for me. Comcast: I'm coming home!!

Bring back the Weather Channel
CorgiLover1
Enthusiast - Level 2

And also, I never received the email you supposedly sent out to all your customers about your ridiculous decision to yank the Weather Channel from us.

0 Likes
Discontinued WEather Channel
judy448
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am EXTREMELY upset with the cancellation of The Weather Channel. I feel this is unacceptable. It is the only channel that I turn to and trust during bad storms and weather. I have come to know all the weather people. Bad Form Verizon!

HUGE Mistatke to drop Weather Channel
Billybob39
Enthusiast - Level 1

As a 26 year veteran and captain for a major commercial airline,  I am greatly disappointed and mystified that Verizon has dropped this very important source of weather.  I don't know any airline pilot who doesn't watch the weather channel before heading out on a trip.  Accu-weather won't cut it.  I hope Verizon realizes their mistake and reinstates the weather channel soon or I will be dropping Verizon!