Re: The Weather Channel
diamond477

I agree, bring back the Weather Channel!! I have been a loyal Weather Channel watcher for many years. I watch the regular channel and the local channnel every day.  I am upset that TWC was dropped with no advance notice, and with no input from subscribers.  Just tried to watch AccuWeather and it is terrible! Please bring TWC back!

0 Likes
Re: Please bring back the Weather Channel
Dayna2

I also am unhappy that you have discontinued carrying The Weather Channel. Please bring it back. When my contract is up this is one of the things I will take into consideration when I make my choice. Thank you!

0 Likes
Weather Channel
rojito

Bring back weather channel., or first opportunity I'm finding another service.

0 Likes
Re: The Weather Channel
suzburr
I agree. I am no longer bound by a two year agreement and will be calling Comcast - the other provider in my area. I bet they still have the weather channel. Bring it back now!!!
0 Likes
Re: WEATHER CHANNEL
hykfisherman

I just swithed my cable TV from Comcast to Verizon 2 weeks ago. What a disapointing news that Versizon dropped the the weather channel and local radar scan channel. These are the channels that I watch everyday and need more than any other channels because I have a home garden to grow fruits and vegetables and I depend a lot on weather forecast and current weather condition. I hope that Verizon bring back the channels otherwise I will have to switch back to Comcast.    

0 Likes
The Weather Channel
violin7yr
I am not happy with all the programs that are not weather on TWC. However, it was also my main source of weather information. FIOS is too much like Obama in making unilateral changes that affect a huge amount of people. Removing The Weather Channel was a bad business decision.
0 Likes
Anyone know what happened to the weather channel?
jacwhite22

Where did it go?

0 Likes
Bring back The Weather Channel!
TWCFan

Much to our surprise,  we were watching Accuweather - instead of The Weather Channel this morning!  Well, we weren't watching it for long...it was too painful.  Not only was the sound distorted, but the picture was pixelated...it was horrible quality!  We are SO disappointed that this was with no warning, and we are paying premium fees...for this??  Since we switched over to Verizon Fios a few years ago, we have been very happy with our service - until now.  Our decision for staying with Verizon was the quality of the programs and the selections, including The Weather Channel.  Now that our contract will be up shortly, this gives us pause to renew.  No other channel covers the weather like The Weather Channel!  Please bring it back!

0 Likes
Re: WEATHER CHANNEL GONE
steve_o_2
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
Re: Weather Channel
pete_01460

Yep, agreed.  Out of all of the horrible channels in your lineup you choose to remove one  of the most valuable information sources available.  Yea, we get it, We all check our smart phones for weather information but when there's a significant weather event affecting the country the primary source of weather information is the weather channel.  They provide an unmatched professional presentation with expert meteorologists that are well respected in the meteorological community.  Accuweather is a complete joke.  Day1 of accuweather results in poor quality audio, lower than HD graphics, poor presentation skills, pre-recorded segments, bad forecasts.   If you don't switch back to The Weather Channel then so long Verizon and that goes for phone, internet and wireless as well.  

0 Likes