Re: The Weather Channel
silverado4x4
Contributor - Level 2

I dont miss the Weather channel at all as they turned into a TV show channel. You turn on the weather channel and there is a program and have to wait till like a commerical then they go to the forecast. And naming storms? Is that dumb or what?

I have been watching Weather nation now thats all weather all day and no programs with your locals. Bye Bye Weather channel and hope it never comes back.

0 Likes
Channel Lineup change
BLKW

Bring back Weather Channel.  I hate Accuweather  Hate all the commercials!!!!!!!!!!  Hate all the talking by various weather girls.  Their voices are grating!   And it takes so long to get weather in other parts of the country.  Hate Accuweather!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Channel Lineup change
silverado4x4
Contributor - Level 2

Turn to weather nation. Weather channel is nothing but program shows anymore. Weather channel sucks now. I hope it never comes back.

sugar8869
Enthusiast - Level 1

Weather Bug is awful. It shows every area but mine. Like everyone else, we will go back to Comcast or someone else. Please get The Weather Channel back. We just want the channel with local weather.

Bring back The Weather Channel
Flipper1776
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bring back The Weather Channel!  This new Accuweather channel is terrible.  TWC offers so much more than a brief weather report and will be sorely missed. TWC has meterologists who are actually pleasant to watch too. In addition to the lack of content, it seems like Accuweather hires people straight out of broadcast school that have totally fake annoying inflections when they speak! 

Accuweather
Not applicable

I enjoy Accuweather but the video keeps dropping out.  Can someone put more quality control/assurance effort into the feed?

0 Likes
Flipper1776
Enthusiast - Level 1

TWC is the best! Bring it back please!  TWC has so much more to offer than a brief weather report.  Accuweather is totally lame! Their meterologists are annoying to watch and have fake just of out broadcast school inflections. TWC has personable and knowledgeable staff and great reporting and stories.  I'll wait to see my local network weather report or go online before I'll watch accuweather.  Not happy with Verizon for dropping TWC!

0 Likes
Re: Bring back The Weather Channel
Cpricrn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree! The weather channel has been a part of our family viewing since cable TV began. The weather in all states is important and can be dangerous at times and we need to know what is going on.

The alternatives Verizon has offered are poor in every way. Settle your disputes and give your viewers excellent programming again.

Re: Bring back The Weather Channel
Dorene121
Enthusiast - Level 1

I AGREE 100%.  I do NOT like this new AccuWeather station.  I liked channel 49's weather. It kept me UP-to-date on the weather in MY area and I could see what the week was going to be like here. Although The Weather Channel  wasn't as "area concentrated" for our weather, I enjoyed their reports a LOT more than this new AccuWeather that's replaced them. The people on this channel are boring and speaking in monotones.  Extremely boring.  Add some "excitement, something that will keep people listening.

HoneysMom
Enthusiast - Level 2

We need Jim cantore during hurricane season. The weather channel has meteorologists we trust, with our homes and our lives. Acuweather appears to have college kids who don't know haw to speak on camera. I will not trust them to interpet the hurricane path

Bring back The Weather Channel. Optimum has The Weather Channel and all of your programing plus channel 12 local news (better then channel 1). I have no contract and optimum will meet or lower my cost of triple play