Re: The Weather Channel
Babynoel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am cancelling all Verizon Fios services and switching to Comcast if the Weather Channel does not come back and so are all my friends.

0 Likes
Babynoel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where is the Weather Channel

0 Likes
Re: I want The Weather Channel back
Babynoel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fios has become way too expensive.   Triple Play is almost as much as my car payment!

RickG5
Enthusiast - Level 1

The e-mail from Verizon said "In today’s environment, customers are increasingly accessing weather information not only from their TV but from a variety of online sources and apps."  The same is true of TV providers.  One that refuses to provide the Weather Channel is not one to which I want to subscribe.

smtenney1
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Weather Channel needs to be returned to the channel lineup on FIOS.  TWC provides a more professional presentation of the weather than anyone else.  Get this done Verizon!

Weather Channel
axmickl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am very angry about losing the weather Channel. I was very comfortable with their programming and coverage of all the weather. I hate this accuweather you stuck us with. It is badly formatted, full of commercials and hard to follow regarding weather in our area.

SteveO31
Enthusiast - Level 1

I add my voice to those who are angry about loss of the Weather Channel.  Your substitution for it is a joke - you would have been better not to have offered any alternative.  I never thought that I would consider Comcast again, but this is a game-changer!  My wife had it on 24/7, and I get no peacen know that it is gone.  You really have messed this one up!

Re: Weather Channel
SandraDee1961
Enthusiast - Level 2

I HATE Accuweather and am very angry with Verizon for dropping the Weather Channel, and without warning.  Gee, thanks!  Well, they have 30 days to get TWC back or I'm dropping Verizon.  And now THEY have warning.  TWC is (WAS) the most watched channel in my house and is not just informative but entertaining.  I also don't like the Weatherbug - and you don't press "C" to access the stupid widgets like it tells you to on channel 49, it's "A" on my remote.  The Weatherbug doesn't even have the map in motion so I can't even tell what direction the rain or snow is coming from and can't gauge when it will end.  I accessed TWC every day to plan my day.  Just sticking my head out the window doesn't tell me what it's going to do later, and I don't just use the Internet to access the weather.  How dare Verizon determine that everyone uses other methods to get the weather?  Then why bother giving us Accuweather and that stupid Weatherbug as an alternate??  The best part?  I contacted Verizon customer service to tell them I wasn't happy about it and the girl tried to sell me more services!!!!!!!!!!  SERIOUSLY????  Smiley Mad

kaupa
Enthusiast - Level 1
Bring back the Weather Channel. It is the most watched channel in our home. We will be switching service to get the Weather Channel.
I want TWC and weather scan back.
ceekonee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just renewed our contract .  I giveth and Verizon taketh away.  I hate accuweather and loved weather scan.  How can they take Weather scan away just as we are entering Tornado weather?  Really?  I look at wearther scan several times a day to check the temps, forecast and where if any, storms are headed.  TWC was great  too. It's time to find a new service..the price is already too expensive.