Re: The Weather Channel
rmgo
Enthusiast - Level 1
I never post on forums like this. Just wanted to weigh in on how disgusted I am with Verizon. I realize that they absolutely do not care what their customers want. They can drop services and continue to charge the same amount each month. Weather scan was a valuable channel to us, particularly the radar living ad we do in an area prone to violent weather. Bottom line - Verizon is no longer a service provider we would recommend. Will they miss us when we are gone? No. Will we tell everyone within earshot about our disappointment in a company that once met our needs and we had a relatively positive feeling for? Without fail.
pollynation
Enthusiast - Level 1

I heard it might snow on Friday, but accuweather is so lame I needed to go online ( Weather Channel) and find out the details. The Weather Channel is great for those like my self who need a comprehensive report, local and national. Accuweather is subpar in all respects. Put the Weather Channel back on!

CarlEmery
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon has switched weather coverage from a high quality channel, The Weather Channel, that provides all the weather information I need to get through the day to a lame, useless, knock off channel.  Hey Verizon, how do you think The Weather Channel got to be the number 1 weather information provider?  The public relies on TWC because they have decades of experience and the  public TRUSTS them!  Get your heads out of the stump and wake up.

Bring back The Weather Channel, NOW! 

P.S., you can cut the **bleep** about cutting costs.  You haven't been reducing any charges to my house and TWC is willing to negotiate.  

Bring back the Weather Channel. Accu weather is terrible
Macs23
Enthusiast - Level 1

Weather Channel
Bman791
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bring back the Weather Channel ASAP, Once my contract is up, I'm going back to TWC..Thanks for asking FIOS customers......

Weather Channel
Jevcat
Enthusiast - Level 1

So there's a winter storm advisor, and we have no Weather Channel to track it on.  Thanks (not) Verizon.  Why should I renew my contract when what I need isn't there any longer?

0 Likes
Re: I want The Weather Channel back
fredboykin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Amazing...FIOS treating me like a child! We know the internet is where people get the weather...Who are you FIOS to treat me like that? I DONT look at the internet at my weather.

You dont want to PAY money for the Weather Channel..,one of my favorites. I have started talking to my friends now to start being vocal about your "channel choices".

Did you even ask me to do a survery? Do you want my feedback? Or do you want to just decide for us what you are going to change?

I am appalled you have deleted one of my faviorite channels. We are going to fight this.

Fred

Also: Can you believe how hard it is to post here? Took me 10 minutes to get on the Blog

Re: Bring WeatherScan Back!
PAdeb
Enthusiast - Level 1

AccuWeather is a very poor substitute for TWC and the new weather bug is awful - it does not provide nearly as much or as detailed info as the prior bug.  Bring back TWC!

Re: Weather Channel
EaglePilot
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since I cannot get the ear of verizon management on this topic of non renewall of the weather channel,  I am going to Cox Cable...where it still exists and my NEW billing will definately be less!!

No warning,  no discussion, no way will I stay with a service that makes decisions that affect my household without any WARNING!!!   

Bad Business practice.   

LONG TIME FIOS customer!!    SeeYA

Re: Weather Channel
Quack31
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will be canceling Verizon Fios if they do not place the Weather channel back in the line up.  I pay my bills, so should Verizon. Bring the Weather Channel and Weather Scan Back.