Weather Channel
AF14
Enthusiast - Level 1

I amazed that Verizon choose to eliminate this very important channel and replace it with a channel that does not even give up to date information.  They did it to save money but tried to make it sound like it was for other reasons.  one has to consider is Verizon any different then the local cable company.  I use to think it was worth staying with them because they seemed to be above board.  I now have to question that

Re: The Weather Channel
silverado4x4
Contributor - Level 2

I could care a less about TWC as they got to big with dumb programs and less weather. I watch weathernation, weather all the time and NO program shows. I dont miss TWC at all.

0 Likes
richardkrimm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why did you change the Weather Channel.

Accu Weather is useless. It takes twenty minutes or more to find the weather for my location. As you wait, one had to listen to endless inane advertisements.

You need to learn about customer service. You continue to downgrade services  yet increase prices. I am thinking of

switching to Comcast.

Why don't you consider your customers?

Richard Krimm

kpa1957
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still totally TICKED OFF! Ten days later and I still HATE VERIZON FIOS. It amazes me how they keep digging until their customers can't stand them anymore and switch back to COMCAST

kpa1957
Enthusiast - Level 2

TEN DAYS LATER AND I STILL HATE VERIZON FOR TAKING OFF THE WEATHER CHANNEL! It amazes me how they keep digging until they drive their customers back to COMCAST or DISH or WHATEVER ELSE IS AVAILABLE!

Are they getting paid off by Accuweather or something? I can't think of any other  reason they'd put this USELESS channel on

PUT THE WEATHER CHANNEL BACK ON!

Re: Weather Channel
acconite49
Enthusiast - Level 2

Very well put, AF1.  I agree.  I am thinking of dropping cable altogether and getting a beefed up antenna to view local channels only.  I am not only amazed, but really ticked off.

0 Likes
StacyC1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree! The weather channel was my go to channel. Accuweather doesn't give me the information that I need when I need it. Plus I loved watching some of the Weather Channel shows.

Please bring back the weather channel!!!!  

0 Likes
Re: Weather Channel
Avmal1
Enthusiast - Level 2

At 5:10 This Saturday morning, I turned my TV  to the weatherbug. At 5:10 it read partly sunny. Thats funny because the sunrise in after 7. It also read the temp at 28 degrees. On the screen it said a low of thirty.  At midnight it said a mixture of snow and rain the current conditions. The snow/rain ended 4 hours earlier. It was clear as can be.

We don't need the Weather Channel, we have accuweather. One other note, I always enjoyed viewing the international weather. I guess it is not that important to us who travel. Thank you VERIZON, JOB WELL DONE.

ealphones

We couldn't agree more.  The ACCU Weather reporters lack the in depth experience of the meterologists on the Weather Channel.  I am angry with Verizon cancelling The Weather Channel with no warning to either us or them.  My husband and I no longer use FIOS TV to get our weather news.  BRING BACK OUR WEATHER  CHANNEL.

0 Likes
shami50154

I want my weather channel back!  Accuweather is a joke. I do not care what the weather is in another state, if the tornado clouds are forming around my area!! Hope that during the Spring storms ahead, I do not need  quick weather alerts provided by weather channel and the local weather radar(Ch#49). I suggest a quick resolve of the contract with these channels, as it is a "safety issue".

0 Likes