Re: **bleep**?!??! Where is the Weather Channel?!??!
tinkercat

I support you and love your post 100%!  I loved all those shows as well.  How could they do this to all of us?

0 Likes
Re: bring the weather channel back
tinkercat

I just wonder how much money Verizon is saving once everyone drops them!!  Will it be worth it, Verizon, when you lose millions of customers because of poor business decisions?  

0 Likes
The Weather Channel
Jolene2

We want the Weather Channel back!!!  Seriously - 40+ sports channels and NO WEATHER CHANNEL?!?!?

0 Likes
Re: The Weather Channel
BfloMom

I agree.  I watch The Weather Channel every day and rely on it's forecasts and information.  I'm very disappointed that Verizon decided to drop it and would like to know how we can get it back.

0 Likes
frankc1200
Enthusiast - Level 3
Enough already!! People want this channel back. Save money elsewhere for channels no one watches. At $.14 per sub times 5.6MM subs is $784k per month in Verizon's pockets and many of us "customers" are getting the shaft by not having this channel.
0 Likes
frankc1200
Enthusiast - Level 3
So the number of subs that would need to drop (at a avg montly price of $250) is just over 3,000 subs for it to impact the overall revenue number.
0 Likes
frankc1200
Enthusiast - Level 3

http://thevane.gawker.com/accuweather-slams-the-nws-for-missing-a-tornado-accuwea-1694135023 AccuWeather Slams the NWS for Missing a Tornado AccuWeather Didn't Cover The National Weather Service failed to issue a tornado warning in Moore, Oklahoma, when a preliminary EF-1 tornado made a mess of the town for the sixth time in as many years on Wednesday. AccuWeather wasted no time blasting the agency for its failure while trumpeting their own success in warning clients twelve minutes before the storm struck. There's only one problem—their brand new television network didn't cover the storm, either.....

0 Likes
panchurl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree!!   We tried AccuWeather during the tornado in Tulsa, and was VERY disappointed in the channel.

One of the reasons we chose Verizon FIOS was for the channel line-up.    We want the Weather Channel back!!

0 Likes
BoW1

Bring back 49

0 Likes
HoneysMom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Accuweather doesn't broadcast tornado ..Huricane season caming soon to eastern seaboard.

It i one thing if Verizon losses customers due to pricing and it will be another if you lose customers because accuweather does not imform them (us) of an impending life threatening storm.

We want the Weather Channel back, for safety reasons!

BRING BACK THE WEATHER CHANNEL!!