Re: The Weather Channel
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Accuweather practically gave it away to Verizon.

And Weathernation is available in some areas as a sub-channel of broadcast networks.

0 Likes
weather channel
hurricankaren
Enthusiast - Level 1

Accuweather a complete waste....I get local weather from local stations much more quickly......the original Weather Channel much more interesting and informative,,locally and worldwide......would consider paying fee for access on Fios,, if available.....don,t understand why it isn,t available.....Bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accu Weather channel
offended
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please get rid of this highly boring and non-informative Accu Weather  weather reporting channel. Please bring back the "Weather Channel". They provided everything in a timely manor and were very informative. Please hurry and make this change

Re: Accu Weather channel
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might not be obvious but the decision to drop the Weather channel was already made, when Accuweather offered to provide its channel for essentially nothing.

Getting rid of Accuweather will not bring back the Weather channel.

0 Likes
Re: Accu Weather channel
mbrkelley
Enthusiast - Level 3

"The decision to drop the Weather channel was already made, when Accuweather offered to provide its channel for essentially nothing."

That just proves that you get what you pay for . . . Verizon paid essentially nothing, now we, their customers, get nothing in return!  Accuweather is totally worthless, so that's what we're stuck with.

Kathytwin25

I hate accuweather so much. I want the weather channel back.  Do you think Verizon even looks at these forums?  I would gladly pay extra for it.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon doesn't comment on channels.

0 Likes
Bonnie22

I really miss The Weather Channel, too.  Had it with Directv but can't have a dish where I live now.  

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can't have a dish because you can't get clear view of satellite or because you just aren't allowed?

If someone says you aren't allowed, FCC says they can't stop you.

0 Likes
I hate accuweather
cougar126

VERIZON  , Stop searching for excuses , excuses sucks like accuweather ....   Dont tell us what we like and dont like , we are the consumers and paye for what we wants ,. not what YOU dont want .

Bring back the weather channel , i am really thinking dropping all my verizon accounts , thats $350 a month !!!

0 Likes