TNT On Demand Not Working
carolamrt
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am unable to access TNT On Demand.  It keeps looping the log in over and over.  This was working last week.  Now I want to watch the latest episodes of Monday Morning and Southland and I can't.  The help system for TNT says specifically if we are Verizon customers to contact Verizon customer support.  I just spent nearly an hour with one and we got nowhere.  I see by using Google that this is a frequent problem for Verizon customers.   Someone at Verizon seems to know the solution.   Please share it with me before I lose these episodes.  TNT doesn't post them forever. 

0 Likes
Re: TNT On Demand Not Working
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@carolamrt wrote:

I am unable to access TNT On Demand.  It keeps looping the log in over and over.  This was working last week.  Now I want to watch the latest episodes of Monday Morning and Southland and I can't.  The help system for TNT says specifically if we are Verizon customers to contact Verizon customer support.  I just spent nearly an hour with one and we got nowhere.  I see by using Google that this is a frequent problem for Verizon customers.   Someone at Verizon seems to know the solution.   Please share it with me before I lose these episodes.  TNT doesn't post them forever. 

Hello,
TNT On Demand works fine for me (checked it just now) on Firefox.
  1. Which browser are you using?
  2. Verify that your FiOS TV residential credentials are working fine as well.  Go to verizon.com and then login with your Verizon residential account's userid and password (should be the same one you're using for the TNT On Demand sign-in via tntdrama.com).   If you get a sign-in error, then it likely has to do with your account.
  3. Also, do you have any pending orders on the residential account that may impact your TV subscription activity online?
0 Likes
EstherC1

I am also having the same problem logging into TNT. I am able to confirm Step #2-3 are not an issues, still having the same issues as the other user described.

I tried on both my Mac and PC as well as on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.  it just seems to get stuck after I log-in through the tiny box that won't resize correctly within TNT to log-in to my Verison account.

Any help is much apprecaited!  Thanks.

0 Likes
carolamrt
Enthusiast - Level 2

What should we do?  Apparently TNT won't even talk to us.  They say call Verizon.  The Verizon tech spent about 45 minutes logged onto my PC and he was like the Honda Guy, being as helpful as he could be.  But no joy.

0 Likes