Tricked by Verizon
Traxless
Enthusiast - Level 2

Once again Verizon found a way to trick this customer into changing plans.  First, know that if we had a cable choice, we would dump Verizon as most of our neighbors have done.

We had Prime TV package and received many channels that we enjoyed.  Verizon changed the package we lost Nat. Geo Wild, Golf, and other stations.  Customer Service said if we changed to the Preferred Package, we'd get those stations.  We made the change, which turns out to be TOTALLY WRONG.

I'm just totally disgusted with Verizon.  Your company baits and switches,  lies and deceives.  Once the Internet develops an alternative to Verizon, we'll cancel all our services with you company/

0 Likes
Re: Tricked by Verizon
Traxless
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not much response from Verizon on this post, which is what I expected from this forum.  As I have read the many unhappy Verizon customers, I seldom see any favorable responses and seldom a resolution.  This pretty much confirms my unfavorable opinion of Verizon and their Customer Service.

0 Likes
Airwolf1
Enthusiast - Level 3

These are peer to peer forums. Other then the mods that reply if and when needed, you aren't going to see a response from Verizon on here.

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

One thing to keep in mind is that people that don't have problems don't post.

So typically the bulk of the posts are from people with complaints or problems.

If you find forums from other providers, it is more of the same.