Trouble getting to TV listings and DVR online
J_ROD2004

Is anyone else having trouble getting TV listings online and accessing the DVR features? Every link I click on, brings me to the FLEXView page.  Is there a problem on the site?

0 Likes
Re: Trouble getting to TV listings and DVR online
joshheil

yes, i have been having this same issue for months now...using different computers, different browsers...different locations all with the same results...i've chatted with support and they were no help...please post back if you find a resolution...

0 Likes
J_ROD2004

I sent an email to customer service, nothing yet.  I'll try again.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

the STB guides were not updated.  fix it by rebooting your home router, and then rebooting your cable boxes.

it will then match up with the web or at least should.

I haven't seen too many people not be able to do that and get the updated guide.

the guide is reliant on your internet connection so try the above steps.

0 Likes
JPW4
I called tech support. They logged onto and saw my problem and after An hour of clicking they said they had never seen or heard of this problem and did not know what to do. I love my FiOS but the DVR app quit working and now this. They are of no help. Has anyone had any luck in getting this resolved?
0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Both are working for me.

So, you're logged into the forums ... do you have the "red" Verizon bar across the top of the page in your browser right now?  If not, click the "My Verizon" image at the top right and login. 

After you get the solid red bar, choose Media -> TV  - > TV Listings

It will probably for to the spotlight menu.  Choose "Guide" from the set of choices just below the grey bar along the top.  Anything?

If not, what browser are you using?

0 Likes
overcharged2011

I have not been able to get access to my DVR options (viewing, recording, etc) for a couple months.  The on-line error IO get is that set top box XXXXX is not responding.  Verizon tech nical support has submitted 2 "tickets" for this and on one occasion I actually left work and went home to work with them from there.  No help.  No response from them.  50 minutes on hold yesterday and 15 minutes so far today.

If I go through your steps - reboot the modem/router and the set-top boxes, will that help?

0 Likes
dumbanddumberer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same issue and finally after several hours it was diagnosed as an issue with the cabling.

When Fios was set up the used the lines that were either in the house already or installed by the cableco years ago and one of those lines was at fault and needed to be replaced.   I couldn't do the replacement myself but did manage to spit the link for the Internet connection and run this to the DVR.  

Then after resetting everything it suddenly started communicating with the website and the iphone application.  Though it does take an hour or two or three before the DVR etc fully connect with the website and iphone app.

I was having issues as well before of the sound going out of sync with the voices and then going silent and requiring me to pause and play on everything to get it to work again.

Remember that it just takes one bad line to any of the receivers or the modem or even the splitter that supplies the coax lines to be faulty to cause a problem. 

At least the affects are local to your home  with FIOS,  with cable, because they use copper the problem can affect your neighbors and whole blocks.

0 Likes