Re: LAKERS GAMES? ON TIME WARNER SPORTSNET ONLY NOW..
chaunce
Contributor - Level 1

Get ready to change because i doubt any deal comes soon.

Re: TWC Sports Net?
dstmccoy1
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE ADD THE LAKERS' TIME WARNER CABLE SPORTSNET CHANNEL!!

The Lakers have a new exclusive television channel that will provide all of their broadcasts excluding national broadcasts on TNT, ABC and ESPN. The new channel is called Time Warner Cable SportsNet and will be launched on October 1st. The channel will carry ALL HOME AND AWAY GAMES except for the handful of nationally broadcast games and will be the ONLY channel to do so! KCAL-9 and FOXSPORTS WEST WILL NOT carry the games any longer; they lost their contract.  It is IMPERATIVE that you add this channel before the Lakers pre-season begins in October...preferrably when the channel launches on October 1st!

mstar23
Enthusiast - Level 1

verizon absolutely needs to get this channel.

F21
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Everybody, I posted a reply regarding this at the Verizon Idea Exchange portion of the forums.

Here is the link: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapage/blog-id/ideas/article-id/17261/page/1#comments

Please go to the link above and vote up the topic and reply if you want TWC Sportsnet carried by Verizon FIOS TV!!!

I also found this on the Lakers fan site Lakers Topbuzz:

Arash MarkaziVerified ‏@ArashMarkazi

DirecTV rep told me, "We plan to carry TWC SportsNet in a way that is affordable for everyone." Not sure when, but they'll have a deal.

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status ... 1679250433

Here is the direct link to the Lakers fan site: http://lakers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-42402-start-250.html#732016

So it looks like DirecTV will be an option if Verizon does not get a deal done and you don't want to switch to Time Warner Cable.

Lakers
roberts0690
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anybody hear if Verizon is able to get the new Time Warner channel for the lakers games???

Re: Lakers
JasonHay87
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im wondering the same thing. I hear that Verizon Fios is the only carrier far apart on a deal unfortunately..

reneramirez17
Enthusiast - Level 1

VERIZON NEEDS TO ADD TWC SPORTS NET TO THE LINE UP SOON!!!! SOMETIME THIS FREAKEN WEEK. BECAUSE THIS WILL BE THE LAST WEEK I AM WAITING FOR AN UPDATE OR FIOS TO ADD THIS TO THE LINE UP. I AM NOT WILLING TO MISS MORE THEN A WEEK. PERIOD.

olanmila
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is verizon gonna have this service. I want to see my lakers!!!

azulfan43
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well my contract expired this month so unless verizon signs a contract  with TWC you can kiss this customer goodbye..Get it done VERIZON you have 1 month.

LakerZombie
Enthusiast - Level 3

TWC......give the other cable / sat providers a months free preview to your exclusive Lakers channel. Give the providers a better guage of just how many lakers fans WANT your channel. 

0 Likes