Re: TWC Sports Net?
F21
Enthusiast - Level 2

How is it that some provider I have never heard of called Bright House Networks was able to strike a deal to carry TWC Sportsnet and TWC Deportes? And Verizon does not even have the decency to let it's customers know whether it's going to carry these channels or not.

Pathetic, just pathetic.

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/254013607048790016

Re: LAKERS GAMES? ON TIME WARNER SPORTSNET ONLY NOW..
chaunce
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon has said nothing.

What that shoud tell you is that they aren't trying to work out a deal or care at all about customers that want this channel. Maybe it's a business decision and that is fine, or they think people don't care. Either way, not saying anything at all is shady business and it's obviousl

If they don't get it soon there is only one thing we can do and that is switch.

Re: Lakers TV
makmai2
Enthusiast - Level 1

please get the time warner sportsnet channel (lakers)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i will leave if i have to!

BigChicken
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey Guys & Gals,

Just to let you know that I made the switch from verizon to TimeWarner and the TMC SportsNet channel is on their basic package. You don't even need to buy a special sports package. Oh and seriously I see no difference in the High-Def quality!! I'm in no way an employee of TimeWarner, just a HUGE LAKERS fan! I HAD to make the switch... 24hrs a day they show cool interviews and LAKERS practice oh and not to mention the LAKER GIRLS have their own series running too!!

As far as pricing, I have the mid channel package and have internet with two-HD TVs (no contract) for just under $90 bucks! I am using tivo boxes which I pay TimeWarner 2 bucks for a month for a video card. Verizon charged me 4 dollars per card. I'm really digging the switch to TimeWarner and the cool new TMC SportsNet channel!!

GO LAKERS !!!

Re: Time Warner Laker Channel
LakerfanLA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, verizon definitely must provide us with lakers games.  I will also definitely switch to Time Warner Cable if verizon doesn't attend to my need.  How can we survive in LA without Lakers?  I infact have already obtained a quote from TWC and will soon switch if verizon doesn't act promptly.  Thanks.

0 Likes
olanmila
Enthusiast - Level 1

I WANT THE LAKER CHANNEL!! THE PRE SEASON IS STARTING!! IF YOU GUYS ARE NOT GONNA CARRY IT THIS SEASON. DO NOT CHARGE US THE EARLY TERMINATION FEES. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. THIS IS THE REASON WHY I HAVE YOU AS A CABLE PROVIDER. TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE LAKER GAMES. PLEASE ADD THE TWC SPORTS CHANNEL....

Re: I WANT MY LAKERS
AngrySoCalFan
Enthusiast - Level 3

No they wont be adding this new Lakers channel. I have called 3 weeks in a row and I've gotten the same answer each time, they are in negotiationg and cant talk about it. They've also said the same thing about the Pac-12 Network and I've already missed 4 USC/UCLA Games this year. Its apparent they use the "negotiating" excuse just to drag out your money coming in.  I would suggest you call them, as well as go to www.IwantmyLakers.com and send them emails. They think you wont leave, but hundreds of customers have already left. They dont realize how many Laker fans their are.

0 Likes
Re: LAKERS GAMES? ON TIME WARNER SPORTSNET ONLY NOW..
AngrySoCalFan
Enthusiast - Level 3

You may want to start looking at other options...Verizon continues to deny their customers and info on if or when they will get the channels. They've done the same thing with the PAC-12 Network and yet they still dont have it. I've missed 4 USC and UCLA games already, but yet when I call Verizon, they still tell me their negotiating...They will do the same thing with the new Lakers channel unless people continue to flood them with calls and emails asking about it. Make sure you call them and visit www.iwantmylakers.com ... The first preseason game is Oct. 7 and if I cant watch that on my FIOS I will seriously consider leaving, though I dont want to.

0 Likes
AngrySoCalFan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Clock is ticking... Oct. 7 is first preseason game..that is when people will know whether Verizon is really negotiating or not. If their not going to tell their customers the status of these channels, they dont deserve my $300 bill every month. Its as simple as that. I refuse to be ignored about USC/UCLA/Lakers and soon to be Dodgers when they sign their new TV deal. Verizon is going to be sorry when thousands leave. Go to Change.org and sign the petition for Verizon Fios: Add TWC...

AngrySoCalFan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi guys if your really interested in doing all you can to voice your opinion to Verizon about adding TWC Sports Network please click on this link and sign the petition...in 2 days we have 40 plus signatures...join the list please.

http://www.change.org/petitions/verizon-fios-add-twc-sportsnet-lakers-channel

0 Likes