Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

TWC Sports Net?

SOLVED
Jazz4Jeff
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Lakers Station

Message 181 of 274
(2,563 Views)

OK, I am done waiting for Verizon.  They have not even provided a comment on the hundreds of posts found here.

So, anyone know of how to get the best deal from Time Warner?  Any promotions out there you know about? I am switching.

Raiders13
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Re: TWC Sports Net?

Message 182 of 274
(2,485 Views)
Check online and compare prices. Then call and try and get them to lower their prices. Tell them your debating about switching and they will give you they're best offer.
theyams
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 183 of 274
(2,455 Views)

Thanks for posting the response from Verizon.  At least that gives us a little glimmer of hope that we may not have to bail on Verizon and switch to TW.  They just have to hurry up and get it done!!

AngrySoCalFan
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 184 of 274
(2,435 Views)

2 more games this weekend, 1 on Friday, and another on Sunday...Sunday is supposed to be Dwight Howards first game playing in a Laker uniform and guess what? Verizon Fios wont be showing it. Thats right. The $300 i pay per month isn't even enough to be able to watch my favorite team play. I am already compromising enough with Fios by missing USC/UCLA football games. Now they say I can't watch my Lakers. People in LA are going to riot when they miss these games. Fios must have some pretty uneducated people making business decisions for them. I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to keep their L.A. customers from the Lakers? But I can tell you it is going to hurt their company tremendously. You will lose nearly 1/4 of your total L.A. subscribers overnight. So far over 423 people have signed the online petition demanding that Fios add the new Lakers channel. If they continue to ignore us, we will have no choice but to drop Verizon and go with Time Warner. You better start listening Verizon...If you want to sign the petition here it is...share with your friends. 

http://www.change.org/petitions/verizon-fios-add-twc-sportsnet-lakers-channel 

Raiders13
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 185 of 274
(2,402 Views)
@angry, amen to that G this is ridiculous!!
jrolfedrev
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 186 of 274
(2,334 Views)

Like the other poster have said, if less demand then they will not pursue actively. Maybe start emailing so they will take action...

Raiders13
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 187 of 274
(2,290 Views)

{please keep it relevant} Everyone call or email Verizon to make yourself heard!!

Raiders13
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 188 of 274
(2,289 Views)

{edited for privacy}

KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Message 189 of 274
(2,281 Views)

Raiders13

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

jrolfedrev
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 190 of 274
(2,269 Views)

email the CEO:

{edited for privacy}

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title