Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
wdearn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just signed 2 year agreement but am within 30 days that agreement can be cancelled so I will be cancelling verizon right now

0 Likes
ASVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

With the amount of money I pay each month I find it difficult that one of the largest providers is finding it difficult to keep programming. I realize that both parties could be to blame here, with AMC success in recent programming they provide, perhaps they are demanding more money. But with the amount Verizon charges, how is it you all can not work this out. SAVE AMC, as without this, and is this is to show things to come with Dish (owned by Verizon, already dropped), I have plenty of opportunity to switch to other providers that will serve their clients. I can understand losing less viewed programs, but AMC? Really?

Get your act together and resolve this. Its not that you don't charge customers enough already for the services you provide. I just consolidated much of my services to Fios so that I can have one bill, sure pay a bit more but I feel for the service and convenience that I would pay. But if this does happen I will look to drop you and go back to another provider for all services, phone, TV, internet and mobile.

DON'T DISAPPOINT ME VERIZON, and hope that you monitor this and reply, let's see your customer service department react, rather than ignore the people that keep our company in business. In today's markets you need to do right by your clients while making a profit, not just focus on your earnings each quarter.

- A concerned Verizon customer..

Re: Don't drop AMC
hferrill1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon,

Do not drop AMC! I am a loyal customer like so many others that will most likely post here. However, I watch many AMC shows including The Walking Dead. If you drop them it will strain my loyalty and influence my decision as to who has their customers best interest in mind.

rlopez65

Please don't drop AMC from the current line up. I enjoy the programming and don't want to go back to my old cable provider.

You will lose my business.

Thanks for the attention in this matter.

0 Likes
patrickpiteo
Enthusiast - Level 2
They better not sop amc.
0 Likes
MikeFMike

Drop AMC and I drop Verizon!

0 Likes
mxsoccer98
Enthusiast - Level 1

if verizon drops amc i will drop verizon

MDIOM

Two people in my household and both watch AMC weekly for several shows. Should you drop AMC from your service then you will be choosing to drop me as a customer. Comcast is constantly calling, same price, and no threat of loosing AMC. Your choice.

Thanks,

Paying Customer.

0 Likes
DONT DROP AMC!!!
MDIOM

PLEASE DONT DROP AMC! If you do then Comcast here I come.

Thanks,

Paying Customer.

0 Likes
Lealand3

I just saw the "Verizon may be dropping AMC" message scroll on the bottom of the screen during The Walking Dead.  This better not be true!!!!!

0 Likes