Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
cvkitty76

Yeh it is on there right now... that AMC "may" be dropped from Verizon channel lineup! 

0 Likes
papamagicman
Enthusiast - Level 2

YOUR FUNNY

0 Likes
Re: DONT DROP AMC
DirtylilSecret

I am a Verizon Fios Customer.  I have NUMBEROUS services with verizon.  If VERIZON drops AMC, I WILL be switching to another provider and DROP EVERYTHING!  The Walking Dead on AMC is the ONLY series that my husband and I watch RELIGIOUSLY together!

0 Likes
Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
sarasotalopez

VERIZON don't be stupid. Keep AMC.  Keep your promise of a quality channel lineup.

AMC has the best programs.  

If you drop AMC and other channels like it, your sevice is no different from any other with the same boring commercial network shows.

0 Likes
Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
bostnbirdybu

Don't drop AMC.  If you drop AMC (and therefore Walking Dead), I will have no choice but to DROP YOU!

0 Likes
FiOStech75
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is just part of the never ending disputes that cause cable companies to raise prices. ALL of these channels cost money people. So quick to blame Verizon, Cablevision, Dish whatever. You should all be equally angry at the stations. In a 1 hr show of walking dead, there is 30 minutes of commercials. Everyone DVR's and skips commercials, so AMC gets less advertising money. You scream at Verizon when/ if they lose a channel, Verizon has to pay them more money, and your bill goes up. Then you scream at WHO? Verizon. LOL. Verizon cant win either way. Write AMC to dump their advertisements and YOU will gladly pay them more money.

PISSEDAMCFAN

IM DISCUSTED YOU WOULD EVEN THINK ABOUT DROPPING AMC WELL MY 200$ A MONTH 2400$ A YEAR WILL GO TO COMCAST AND DROP YOUR SORRY **bleep**..........................KEEPAMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: AMC
Torch64
Enthusiast - Level 2

If verizon drops amc, I don't care what it costs me, I will go back to comcast.

Not staying without amc.

0 Likes
Re: DONT DROP AMC
jryan2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will drop verizon if verizon drops AMC.    That woudl be a very unwelcome change in my service. 

0 Likes
Re: DONT DROP AMC!!!
ShaneWalton

What the hell is going on?  If I can't watch my AMC shows when they air, vs. second hand via Internet, I'll switch.  What is next ESPN?

0 Likes