keep amc
gerrycastrojr
If verizon drops amc..i will change my tv network..
0 Likes
Re: keep amc
raybo170

I just dropped Cablevision for Verizon about 2 years ago due to the stupid contract dropping channel **bleep** now I see Verizon is playing this game again . I will drop you like a bad habit in a millisecond if you discontinue AMC again just got over this **bleep** with Cablevision I guessn it's gonna make me A direct tv customer soon and I HATE SAT TV  BUT THIS IS HOW STRONG  FEEL ABOUT VERIZON PLAYING THE3 SAME GAME AS CABLEVISION BY KEEPING YOUR CUSTOERS HOSTAGE BECAUSE YOU MAY LOSE A FEW PENNIES TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE WE SIGNED UP FOR WHEN WE STARTED , PLUS YOUR SERVICCE LATLY HAS BEEN  EXTREMELY BAD ANYWAY HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET ANY HBO CHANNEL FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS AND i SUBSCRIBE TO IT 

0 Likes
Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
HarryC44

Please do not drop AMC to your line up. We absolutely  love The Walking Dead. If you did, I don't care if I still have one more year left in my contract with you. I will switch to Comcast or RCN

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC? IE verizontech75
fuzzy4099
Enthusiast - Level 1

Frequently, costs like these are passed on to consumers.

However, if Verizon were to drop this group of channels (AMC,IFC,WE) from their lineup, it's unlikely Verizon would pass along that savings to its customers. Do you think any Verizon customer would see their bill DECREASE simply because Verizon costs decreased??

I think not. More profit for Verizon. Less channels for us.

DON'T DROP AMC!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO COMCAST!
Mama1128
Enthusiast - Level 1
Please anyone @ Verizon who's listening! I don't want to go back! But I will. Please please please!! Don't drop amc. We have our "family walking dead night" I don't want to have to wait to watch on their website
Re: AMC and Verizon
MF12345
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon charges us enough for freaking tv service. I pay $174 for phone / tv / internet.....which i feel is overpriced. They should dont need to raise the price of the tv packages to cover AMC's fees. We as customers should push back on Verizon's constant package price increases. Its getting ridiculous.  Probably half the channels i get are a waste of time, but I cannot only get the channels i want. I have to buy a bunch of channels i dont care about, like sports, or other channels.

Re: DON'T DROP AMC!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO COMCAST!
FiOStech75
Enthusiast - Level 3

.. and when AMC tries to shake down Comcast, youll then go back to Verizon. 🙂 

Re: Keep AMC
Nic3hole825
Enthusiast - Level 1
I know I will deff drop Verizon if they drop AMC! At first I had a lot of problems with Fios but they I finally got it fix n got a new box n haven't had any problems since but now that I hear they might drop AMC... Not right
0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
Kahn2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I understand that AMC is asking for a premium, what would one expect after Cablevision cut them loose.  They have to survive somehow.

What angers me more though is how Verizon's lineup was one of the reasons I chose FIOS.  Yet Verizon keeps dropping content while charging the same price and is on track for paying out a record $2 per share dividend next month.  Used to be that dividends were tied to performance, not how a corporation can use "legalese" to shield itself while raping its customer base.  Time to end the corporate welfare state.

Re: Keep AMC
ANdogan

Why are you taking away another of my favorite channels? First Funimation and now you are trying to take away AMC? Why?

0 Likes