Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
tears0fshad0w1
Yea I saw the message to while watching walking dead. I don't want Verizon to remove AMC either, but if they do I'm not going to drop them. I can find another way to watch the walking dead. Just wait for it to be posted online. I had both charter and Comcast and Verizon is better. I'm never going to drop them. And I don't care if I have to pay an extra $10 a month for them to keep AMC.
0 Likes
iroky2000

I agree with ALL the pages of people...DO NOT DROP AMC from the line up!!

0 Likes
ceejay441
Enthusiast - Level 1

EXACTLY!!!!  i dropped DIRECTV cause of this mess, now u mean to tell me i have to go thru this again????  i dont think so!!!...im payin way too much money to have these channels drop!!!!  but I WILL if these stations go away!!!!! Smiley Mad

0 Likes
het100
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been a Verizon Fios customer for over 5 years. If you drop AMC, I will drop Fios and switch to a provider that carries it.

0 Likes
Re: Amc off Fios?
redroses18827
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am so upset by this.  I have been a verizon customer for years with all the Fios services.  But I will delete my account if they delete my favorite channel.  This is so wrong on so many levels!

KEEP AMC or LOSE A LOYAL CUSTOMER!
nicky33891

If you lose AMC, I will change services immediately! So will the rest of my family and friends.

0 Likes
Greezyfingerz
Enthusiast - Level 1
I agree with you 100%, AMC has great shows but they are the ones being greedy. I would not drop verizon if they drop AMC.
dvs26
Enthusiast - Level 1
Verizon will be dropped, if they cancel AMC
0 Likes
Frost_82
Enthusiast - Level 1

The main reason I switch from Dish Network to Verizon is because they dropped AMC. The minute Verizon drops AMC is the minute I will cancel all my services regardless of penalties cable, internet, and home phone.  AMC has most of the hit TV dramas young adults like my self are into, dropping this channel from your line would be a mistake. As a side note Dish Network recently put AMC back on their line up and I believe its because of customer complaints combine with contract cancellations.

0 Likes
ezotic

I agree with you 100%! I will go back to Comcast!

0 Likes