Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
DebInHB

I have been a Verizon customer for a VERY LONG TIME, and have every fricking service and channel available to me. AMC is one of our favorite channels, MAD MEN, WALKING DEAD, HELL ON WHEELS and BREAKING BAD are all series we follow dilegently. If Verizon cancels, we are offically canceling EVERYTHING we have, including Cell Phones, which totally all of that up monthly  is a pretty penny (OR 2,000). They better think twice before getting in a **bleep** match over a contract! Figure it out!

0 Likes
Dropping AMC???? REALLY!!!
StarKiller1371

When did AMC get to thinking it some kind of Premium Channel???? Who ever the knot head is who's calling the shots needs his head slapped....many, many times!!! If Verizon ends up dropping AMC, then fine, I won't go the extreme and change providers but I'm in total agreement with a few customers about dropping the bill a wee bit!!!!  I would hope that Verizon would grow a pair and step up for the customers!!

0 Likes
walkingdead
dont drop amc or ill drop verizon
0 Likes
raisedinga

Please don't drop AMC, I watch it everyday!!!!!

0 Likes
bman10of10
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can you cancel AMC? Like so many others, I only watch 2 shows weekly the walking dead is one of them!   We are the consumers and voicing our opinion strongly that you cannot drop this network. Seems like it should be a no brainier. Keep the walking dead or you will get the walking consumer!

Evy164
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have to agree with all here,  If it is dropped I will have to look into another provider as well.  This is one of the best networks on cable, and taking it off will anger and alienate the majority of your subscribers.  I am willing to eat the fee to cancel my contract and just watch Hulu if you go there.......Just sayin

0 Likes
packrat103

The Walking Dead is the only show I watch on Verizon Fios. If it's dropped, I'm dropping Verizon as my cable provider.

0 Likes
Re: Dropping AMC???? REALLY!!!
RobertOrlando
Enthusiast - Level 2

I, for one, will look for another service if Verizon decides to drop AMC.

Verizon is already overcharging for a service that they should not be cutting back on.

If you want to keep their service and not complain about reduced service, then do so.

If they "stepped up for their customers", they wouldn't lessen their channel line-up.

0 Likes
Canceling AMC?
Sarep07
My wife and I finally found a TV Series we both enjoy and Verizon wants to drop AMC because of money! I spend a lot of money per month to Verizon however, my money spends anywhere! I do enjoy your service however, what good is it to my family if our favorite channel can't be viewed because Verizon dropped it because you don't want to pay? If this happens, I will get another service provider that does have AMC in its line up of available channels!
0 Likes
Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
Kell01y5

I am a regular viewer of AMC and a fan of it's programs. Please don't drop it from your programming. I am sure Comcast will love to have back.

0 Likes