Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
gigity
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh and AMC, don't use me as your pawn to get more money. You will have a lot of unhappy fans if you drop from Verizon.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

www.verizon.com/content to get the updates regarding AMC 

0 Likes
jcas1411
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think over the past few years AMC has developed original programming that would compete with premium channels such as HBO, Showtime.  I have always enjoyed AMC movies, but lately I have been watching AMC now more than my premiums so it is simple, if I loose AMC I will move all (internet, cable, phone) services to a provider with the channels I enjoy.

AMC was wrong to use us as pawns in their negotiations, however if the networks are still writing them off as a mediocre

channel then it takes all of our voices to state the channels importance.  The notifications on the bottom of the screen do get annoying.

0 Likes
rberton1

Yes, I saw a commercial. It said to go to this website:

http://www.keepamcnetworks.com/

0 Likes
Doubleoh4

I wasvery was very disappointed to hear there may be a day will no longer be able to see some if my favorite programming on AMC on my fios. If I cannot get AMC with Verizon I will take my business elsewhere, as well as encourage others to leave...

0 Likes
Re: KEEP AMC
fastlaners
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please keep AMC; dropping or increasing charges will cause many of us to switch providers!

kmfilion
Enthusiast - Level 1

If Verizon continues with their threats of dropping AMC - I will be changing my carrier to ComCast......  Please reconsider this absolutely ridiculous decision.

Go ahead drop AMC
Wavesolo10
Enthusiast - Level 1
It will be on Netflix anyways. Just cut our bills down. That's only fair
Wasted_Elmo
http://www.keepamcnetworks.com/ let your voice be heard I am watching Rambo at this moment and I see that it may be dropped so if anything Google about it and voice what you think with either Verizon or who ever at amc can take your call as a petition I would hate to have to go online just to get the new epoof breaking bad
0 Likes
Villious
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife and I have been FIOS customers for 6 years. I love FIOS, but if you drop AMC, we'll drop you. I have two neighbors that feel the same way. Please don't do this. Work it out....