You drop AMC, and I'll drop you.
Villious
Enthusiast - Level 1

Simple as that.....

Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
Skloco23
Please do us all a favor, keep amc, I will gladly give you the cw in its place. I do admit that it is rather suspicious that this same situation with amc has recently occurred with other providers.
0 Likes
ekelks1
Contributor - Level 1

Shocked to see this on my DVR'd 'Walking Dead' episode. What on earth? AMC's original programs outshine most any other network's, premium included. I watched DISH customers go thru this with you for a year. Eventually a deal was struck Now Verizon's going to torture us? Face it. AMC is worth any extra carriage fees or whatever it is they're demanding. I would give up all my Premium package deals just to watch AMC (in case you need reminding -- 'Breaking Bad,' 'Mad Men,' 'Hell on Wheels,' 'The Walking Dead' and they have just ordered 4 new pilots. 

areukidding1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Way to go Verizon...Take AMC off and i will turm you off to another provider.  Do you not make enough money from us all?? Really are u kidding, how is this even an option??????

ekelks1
Contributor - Level 1

And I see now it's IFC & SUNDANCE too that will be dropped. Is there no end to this? I'm still waiting for Universal Sports from NBC. I saw yesterday you struck a deal to carry NBC/Comcast on all platforms. Why can't you strike a deal with AMC too? 

0 Likes
areukidding1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Reppling to my own post.  How much money do you people want i think we pay you guys enough to work this out.  Maybe we should all just go to basic cable if both companies are going to find a way to bleed more money from us all.  

madmarcus19601
Enthusiast - Level 1

Simple Drop AMC and I'll drop you for Comcast Xfinity the next day. Whynot try dropping all the useless crap you have as filler.

AMC may be asking more but look at the legacy of programming compared to the rest of the crap on Fios. 5Star shows.

madmarcus19601
Enthusiast - Level 1

Simple Drop AMC and I'll drop you for Comcast Xfinity the next day. Whynot try dropping all the useless crap you have as filler.

AMC may be asking more but look at the legacy of programming compared to the rest of the crap on Fios. 5Star shows.

AMC feud
greek1955

why is verizon going to drop amc?

0 Likes
Gaus
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was going to call up to drop Verizon because of the price hikes that have been going on, and some of the channels that they've already dropped but I stopped myself.  I'm starting to think that was a bad decision.