Re: Loss of CBS Network Programming
PMAC4
Enthusiast - Level 2

And because of the dispute, we can't even use CBS online, only by paying for CBS all access. I really hope the people whom paid to put their commercials on the local CBS affiliate are as happy as we are.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping WUSA9 on Dec 31
MikeWek
Enthusiast - Level 1

I completely agree with you. Verizon dropped my local WGRZ on Dec.31. Meanwhile I'm forced to pay for a crap ton of bad channels. The channels I don't watch FAR out number the few I want. How many news and home shopping channels are we paying for?  Verizon , stop saying your doing this for us. Thats Bull!

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I received an email stating that all of the tegna channels have retuned.

Guide is not updated yet so anything you have set to record won't record until it is.

Re: Loss of CBS Network Programming
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is back as of 7pm.

Re: Suggestions about replacement for WUSA/CBS channel 9 now off air in DC eff 12/31/18?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Other cable providers have tried that.

The FCC has said they can not bring in alternate channels from outside the area.

Your only protection for local channels is to have an antenna.

We customers get caught in the battle between content providers and cable providers (and soon to be streaming providers IMHO)

PaddleH2O

I'm tired of Verizon's **bleep** match at our cost of losing WUSA9. Get a clue Verizon. A good program manager would drop all the crap stations with no viewership and secure primary networks. Like others, it's time to explore other provider options because this company doesn't value customer loyalty.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping WGRZ on Dec 31
Mike_FIOS
Enthusiast - Level 2

I support Verizon in its negotiation with tegna (who? what?).  I don't watch most of the channels in question, and almost no sports channels. 

0 Likes
NBC channel 2 Buffalo
CVBSANDY

NBC has been restored but the station is gone from the guide 

0 Likes
Re: NBC channel 2 Buffalo
tward392
Enthusiast - Level 3

How long will it take to be back in the guide so stuff will start recording again?  Kind of stupid, stuff keeps recording (at least for me) up until a deal is reached, then the channel is removed from the guide.

0 Likes
How long will it take?
tward392
Enthusiast - Level 3

WUSA CBS was removed from the guide.  All data is gone so nothing recorded last night and nothing is set to record today....

How long does it take for that guide data to appear again?

Will a reboot help?

Thanks.

0 Likes