Re: contract dispute with Draper Media in Salisbury Md
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Stocks went upon because wireless exceeded their goals.

FiOS actually showed a decrease in customers.

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON REMOVES CBS, FOX (WBOC) FROM DELMARVA TV LINEUP
88-phy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Now we are at the end of October, Still no CBS or FOX. Fios is now a joke. Now can’t watch the World Series, thanks Fios! Looking into finding other solution, such as getting rid of cable all together. Such as Hulu. Thanks a lot 😠

Local channel TV
sradam1

When will I get my local channels back (WBOC)? I need to get local weather and news. Philadelphia stations do not meet my needs. I will be switching to another cable provider at the end of the month if the channels are not restored. - {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
When will CBS & Fox channels be restored?
BigBillf

Verizon - When will you restore CBS and Fox to your customers in Kent and Sussex Counties?

0 Likes
Re: When will CBS & Fox channels be restored?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon does not respond to posts here.

0 Likes
CAM-Q-SEE
Enthusiast - Level 1

move to DISH or another supplier..  Verizon is only out to make $$$ for themself. not to support the user.

0 Likes
Chamey93

They are not forfilling their contrctual duties by not providing CBS and FOX.  They could have given us the Philadelphia stations.  We could have seen the World Series.  How about a refund for the 2 stations they didn't provide (that is really never going to hbappen)  Right now I'm reseaching another provider.

0 Likes
mw73
Enthusiast - Level 3

Everyone, if you are not under contract. Take my advice and drop Verizon like the bad habit that they are. I've just locked in DirectTV for 2 years at a great rate since I am an AT&T wireless customer, and the TV service is much better for me in southern DE so far. I will be keeping Fios only for my internet and will be dropping home phone and TV. Their terrible customer service, inability to speak to a real human on Sunday's once you  have their service, and their terrible desicion to dump CBS, FOX with no warning or effort to find alternative provders means they really don't want my money. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Congrats on the new deal.

Keep in mind that DirecTv is not immune from dropping local channels.

They have their share of standoffs with local channels as well.

0 Likes
The WBOC/Verizon
wolfslair
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't know about the majority of you folks, but I've pretty much have had it with this WBOC/Verizon argument. I've missed and continuesto miss favorite programing being supplied by both WBOC and CBS.

Since Comcast is not in my area, and going to Mediacom would be going from the frying pan into the fire, I will be exploring satellite providers.

0 Likes