Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

VERIZON REMOVES CBS, FOX (WBOC) FROM DELMARVA TV LINEUP

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: contract dispute with Draper Media in Salisbury Md

Message 41 of 50
(3,405 Views)

Stocks went upon because wireless exceeded their goals.

FiOS actually showed a decrease in customers.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
88-phy
Contributor
Contributor

Re: VERIZON REMOVES CBS, FOX (WBOC) FROM DELMARVA TV LINEUP

Message 42 of 50
(3,332 Views)

Now we are at the end of October, Still no CBS or FOX. Fios is now a joke. Now can’t watch the World Series, thanks Fios! Looking into finding other solution, such as getting rid of cable all together. Such as Hulu. Thanks a lot 😠

sradam
Contributor
Contributor

Local channel TV

Message 43 of 50
(3,301 Views)

When will I get my local channels back (WBOC)? I need to get local weather and news. Philadelphia stations do not meet my needs. I will be switching to another cable provider at the end of the month if the channels are not restored. - {edited for privacy}

BigBillf
Contributor
Contributor

When will CBS & Fox channels be restored?

Message 44 of 50
(3,235 Views)

Verizon - When will you restore CBS and Fox to your customers in Kent and Sussex Counties?

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III

Re: When will CBS & Fox channels be restored?

Message 45 of 50
(3,169 Views)

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon does not respond to posts here.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
CAM-Q-SEE
Contributor
Contributor

Message 46 of 50
(3,090 Views)

move to DISH or another supplier..  Verizon is only out to make $$$ for themself. not to support the user.

Chamey93
Contributor
Contributor

Message 47 of 50
(3,045 Views)

They are not forfilling their contrctual duties by not providing CBS and FOX.  They could have given us the Philadelphia stations.  We could have seen the World Series.  How about a refund for the 2 stations they didn't provide (that is really never going to hbappen)  Right now I'm reseaching another provider.

mw7
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 48 of 50
(2,978 Views)

Everyone, if you are not under contract. Take my advice and drop Verizon like the bad habit that they are. I've just locked in DirectTV for 2 years at a great rate since I am an AT&T wireless customer, and the TV service is much better for me in southern DE so far. I will be keeping Fios only for my internet and will be dropping home phone and TV. Their terrible customer service, inability to speak to a real human on Sunday's once you  have their service, and their terrible desicion to dump CBS, FOX with no warning or effort to find alternative provders means they really don't want my money. 

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III

Message 49 of 50
(2,935 Views)

Congrats on the new deal.

Keep in mind that DirecTv is not immune from dropping local channels.

They have their share of standoffs with local channels as well.

wolfslair
Contributor
Contributor

The WBOC/Verizon

Message 50 of 50
(2,908 Views)

Don't know about the majority of you folks, but I've pretty much have had it with this WBOC/Verizon argument. I've missed and continuesto miss favorite programing being supplied by both WBOC and CBS.

Since Comcast is not in my area, and going to Mediacom would be going from the frying pan into the fire, I will be exploring satellite providers.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title