Re: when will or if goltv(channel313) willbe availasle in hd on fios?
ferdoud
Contributor - Level 2

i would say NEVER!!!

0 Likes
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

It's coming!!!!

So is BBCA HD.

They just haven't said when.  I'm guessing there will be a bunch added before the end of the year.  Their XMas present!

0 Likes
ferdoud
Contributor - Level 2

Charlie

they have been saying that for over a year now!!!

0 Likes
BAD207
Enthusiast - Level 3
Please Verizon, we NEED Goltv in HD because now the quality of the SD channel had lowered to the point where I'm no longer able to distinguish the players' numbers! Plus when watching a game I get a black bar on top and bottom of the screen. I hope it gets added soon because I've waited more than a year now.
0 Likes
ferdoud
Contributor - Level 2

I was watching Barcelona - Levante game today and I could not even tell the players from each other...this is absurd!!!

0 Likes
BAD207
Enthusiast - Level 3
So, I tweeted today @FIOSTV asking approximately when GolTV HD and ESPNDEPORTES HD were going to be added and this is what I received as a reply: "not in the next groups of channel adds". So there you have it folks, it seems like we have to keep waiting even if GolTV was supposed to be "#2 in the queue".
0 Likes
ferdoud
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks Bad207...it seems that verizon is confusing itself...when FSC HD was relased we were told that GOLTV was next...WOW!!! deception after another!!!

0 Likes
HOTPROP
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't hold your breath folks!!

Verizon removed The Tennis Channel, shut it down in the middle of the US Open, and now I see they're scheduled to remove UNISPORT, so there goes a lot of winter sports.

In Verizon's Ivory Tower, an 'El Classico', is a beverage at Starbucks.

But I sure get my stomach full of college and NFL football, and college basketball.

ferdoud
Contributor - Level 2

Yet another classico on STD Verizon you are so weak! I pay about $200/month so I could go to my friend's house to watch the biggest game of the year in HD through Direct TV, really? I should get a refund or something..this is absurd!!!

BAD207
Enthusiast - Level 3
Went to a friends house and watched GolTV in HD and it was AMAZING! Now when I'm watching it at home I can't help it but shake my head at the TV, it's dissapointing.