Where can I find a complete channel listing?
eljefe
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have FiOS Extreme on Long Island, NY.   I've searched and looked and I can't find a downloadble/printable complete channel listing.

The best I've been ble to do is a listing that includes Essentials, ExtremeHD, and Premium Movie channel, and although you would think Essentials would include the basic channels, it doesn't.

If someone can point me to a complete channel list that includes the basic channels, ABC-TV, CBS-TV, etc., I'll appreciate it.

0 Likes
Re: Where can I find a complete channel listing?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You can find a comprehensive lineup at http://www22.verizon.com/home/fiostv/channels/ . After punching in your zipcode, you have the option to printing or downloading your options.

0 Likes
LFFireDragon

What about for the Digital converter?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The channel lineups are the same regardless of what kind of box you have.

0 Likes
eljefe
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

You can find a comprehensive lineup at http://www22.verizon.com/home/fiostv/channels/ . After punching in your zipcode, you have the option to printing or downloading your options.

I actually had found that lnk.  What I was looking for was something like the link where it says "download entire channel listing,"  but the "entire" listing doesn't include basic channels.

I was successful selecting Extreme in the compare plans section of that link and then printing that choice, but while that does include the basic channels, the format of that  listing is so spread out it's 17 pages long!

For now I've saved the 17 pages as a .pdf file and I'll refer to it, rather than print a hard copy, when I need to find a channel, but I would like to see a listing more like the entire list that actually is, well, entire. 

In any case, thanks for the reply.

0 Likes
pl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, I think the technical demands of making a complete channel listing are beyond Verizon.  They recently mailed me one, sort of.  I was looking for one that might be able to be put in a spreadsheet, but that would need some post-1980 thinking.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
0 Likes