WHERE IS ID GO!
carol251
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why doesn't Fios have give their customers access to ID Go - this is ridiculous,  I pay over $200.00 a month for a service that doesn't allow us to get ID Go.

Re: WHERE IS ID GO!
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

For whatever reason, Verizon does not have access to any of the Discovery family of Go apps.

Could be that Discovery wants too much money.

Or wants too many concessions(ie channels inlcuded in different bundles).

0 Likes
jedjer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am sorry but I don't have an answer for you. I would like to know this too! Verizon will not allow the NESNGO app either (Local to Boston). Something tells me they are too cheap to subscribe. They take our money and give us nothing in return, It might be time to switch to Comast. They allow all these apps and also access to your DVR while on the go.

0 Likes
Neonviking

I don't have an answer either, but I think it's time for me to move on from Verizon. I chose to switch from comcast to verizon years ago due to comcasts horrible service. Now it is verizon that leaves me with a bad taste. We pay for these channels and cannot even use the apps, what a joke! This company offers deals and special treatment to new customers and overcharges current/existing customers. I've been a loyal verizon customer for over 10 years, but I'm ready to switch.

0 Likes
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

Totally agree -  especially since discovery ads for the Go apps state "free with your tv subscription"  well itis on my tv subscription but no access to Go apps - thought about moving to Comcast but don't like the way they keep raising pricing every few months

Sara_1104
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree! I've been patiently waiting for over 2 years for Verizon customers to have access to the IDGO app! It is crazy that all these other obscure cable providers have access to IDGO and Verizon doesn't allow us access. I hope Verizon reps read these posts!

Sara_1104
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will say Comcast is at the forefront of cable and internet convenience. They will allow you to sign in on any network app you could want and free wifi hotspots is awesome. I liked Comcast but where I moved I can only use Verizon. Anyway good luck with your switch and Verizon please do something to let us use Discovery Network Apps!

0 Likes
DaveP3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Agree.  FiOS doesn't have a log-in agreement for any of the Discovery family.  My wife wants ID.  I like Velocity and the original Discovery.  I have 3 Roku streaming boxes and use them nearly as much as my Verizon FiOS DVR.  Verizon needs to improve their support for streaming or they will lose more customers. 

jost1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon should have ID Go available for phone.  Very disappointed.

Rachelanne37
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually was able to access ID not long ago and then I didn’t use it for a while. When I missed the end of one I went to open it and found that I had to sign in again and pick my provider. FIOS was not there!!!!!!! I’m beyond mad right now. I pay a ton of money to Verizon. This should be a no brainer for their customers!!!!! I’ve been thinking of switching for a while now but I’m too attached to my DVR collection. UGH! Decisions!