Why does it take a very long time for shows to post to VOD?
baspinall1

A lot of programs say they will be on demand the following day. This isn't true. Seems you have to wait a week or longer for shows to post. Why? Comcast would usually be by 4:00 PM the following day. When you miss something and want to catch up on it you  have to wait, and then the next show is already being shown by the station. It's a pain. I know I can get a DVR but that costs more $$$. If you advertise your VOD to be current then be current.

0 Likes
Re: Why does it take a very long time for shows to post to VOD?
baspinall1

Bump - I would really like an answer. I see posts back to 2009 with this problem. Even if it  is out of Verizons control they could solve this by contacting the networks. We are paying for a service that doesn't work.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

Since the Verizon Forums are for users to help other users, I doubt you will get any definitive answer. We customers simply do not have access to any information on how Verizon handles VOD.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
MichaelDP
Enthusiast - Level 3

Although I would like to see shows posted to VOD asap (and more of them!), I was with Comcast for years and I remember waiting at least a week for most shows (that I missed and wanted to watch) to post on demand.

0 Likes