Why doesn't Verizon FIOS offer more free movies
mark1154
Take a look at Comcast's offerings in free movies. Verizon give you next to nothing. They even charge $2.99 for 25 year old movies. One time I saw an old movie offered ON Demand for $2.99 and the SAME movie was playing on a free Verizon movie channel.
0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't Verizon FIOS offer more free movies
WRKPA
Enthusiast - Level 3
I agree mark1154, they even have more regular series on demand. If they start marketing that, they may keep/get more subscribers, and maybe Verizon will get off their a$$ and start offering more. I think concast has a better menu too! Verizon might have a slightly better picture, but with my eyes going I won't notice the difference.
0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't Verizon FIOS offer more free movies
LizJ
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agre about the lack of free movies on Verizon OnDemand. I stick with FIOS because it's got great picture quality even for non-HD tvs, and it's a good value. But OnDemand has been a big disappointment. Slowly Verizion is adding new channels to OnDemand - like Adult Swim, TBS, TNT, AMC etc. But it is extremely lacking in the free movies On Demand compared to Comcast.

I had the Movie Pack for about 8 months and cancelled it because there were only a couple of shows I liked on Showtime and once you work through all the movies you want to see on a service, 90% of them are repeated over and over again on the other channels. We're switching to HD now and there are a couple of more movie channels on it so hopefully we'll get some more content.

0 Likes