Will FIOS keep NFL network?
coasterbob
I am actually waiting for the Verizon technician to install the FIOS Triple Freedom Bundle today.   I got a message on my TV today from Comcast that they expect to DROP the NFL network from their sports package (which I subscribe to ).   I am a HUGE pro football fan (fanatsy football , etc), and this would be a deal breaker if FIOS did the same!   I see it is part of my FIOS package, but any word that it might be axed?  Thanks, Bob
0 Likes
Re: Will FIOS keep NFL network?
mrags2000
Enthusiast - Level 3
from one die heard football fan to another, i'm 99% sure FiOS will not be changing or removing NFL network from its lineup.  GO PATS!
0 Likes
Tested
Enthusiast - Level 3
Fios will keep NFL.  It's even more important for them to keep the NFL Network if Comcast is dropping it.  Even if Verizon loses money on NFL, it is what they would call a "loss-leader" - lose money on it to gain something somewhere else.   In this case, they gain viewers who can't get the network on other local service providers.
0 Likes
DzWR
Contributor - Level 1
I agree that it won't be dropped.  I think that network is far to valueable to possible and current customers to let it go.
0 Likes