Will verizon fios ever give us tivo users video on demand?
celticpride1
Contributor - Level 2

I noticed  comcast is making vod available for tivo users, will verizon ever give us tivo users vod? I forgot to record hawaii 5 o so i missed the first part of the two part episode with ncis l.a., I remember i called verizon about this 2 years ago and the csr said the tivo does have vod! , but i told her thats not true,yes we have netflix and hulu,but we do not have video on demand like the fios boxes have!

Re: Will verizon fios ever give us tivo users video on demand?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

That's a great idea! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

ACABThomas1
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's posted here, hopefully someone will re-think this now that Xfinity supports it.

kerlyn2001
Enthusiast - Level 1

@ACABThomas wrote:

It's posted here, hopefully someone will re-think this now that Xfinity supports it.

...and now that Verizon has settled its DVR infringement suit with TiVo.  If not, I'm

heading for Comcast when my present contract expires.  Vote with your feet and

let Verizon know why you switched!!

0 Likes
DCjohn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think this NEEDS to happen - Fios - will this ever happen??????

prisaz
Legend

@DCjohn wrote:

I think this NEEDS to happen - Fios - will this ever happen??????

Not just Tivo, but perhaps VOD for cable card with Microsoft Media Center, or IP like the provide now with the Limited number of channels. Why now sign in and get VOD for at least the free stuff for all subscribed channels.

0 Likes
Gann1

This is really somthing that FIOS needs to do.  It is almost laughable that Comcast/Xfinity has this and Fios has no integration with TIVO other than a cable card.

One of the harderst parts of of leaving comcast >> FIOS was Comcast had 3d content ondemand via tivo.   Today (unless i am mistaken) Fios does not have the integration with TIVO or provide ANY 3D content.   They are falling behind.

Prove me wrong... I would like a solutions.

0 Likes