WLIW and CREATE -- Inaccurate Program Guides
Emskware
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was thrilled to once again have WLIW and Create channels.  However, the programming information on the on-air guide is often wrong.  I have set several cooking shows to record automatically on either or both channels -- and each and every one had a different program recorded. The "information" on each show was the show I wanted, but something else entirely aired instead. I tweeted WLIW about this and they referred me to their website's channel guide.  However, their website guide mirrored the FIOS guide.  Something is very screwy -- can someone at FIOS contact WLIW about this problem?  I wound up recording these same shows on other public TV stations and have absolutely no problem getting the correct episodes/shows recorded. But WLIW supposedly airs more updated/recent shows, and I would like to use their channels.  Help!

0 Likes
Re: WLIW and CREATE -- Inaccurate Program Guides
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

If I understand correctly, you said the channel providers website had the same shows as what you saw in your guide?

But what they showed didn't match?

If that is the case, then it is the channel provider fault and you should bring it to their attention.

0 Likes