Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

A bug in the "You're not subscribed" message

DVRfan
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

A bug in the "You're not subscribed" message

Message 1 of 2
(973 Views)

There is a bug that I wish would get fixed......................

Whenever I go to a channel that I know I am not subscribed to, such as Cinemax (Channel 420 in New Jersey), and if I don't change it from that channel and instead I watch a video on my DVR, whatever channel I recorded the show on, will occasionally display a message for 5 seconds while I am watching the recorded show. The message says "You are not subscribed to Channel 502 CBS." Now I AM subscribed to CBS, but the Fios cable box must have a bug that makes it incorrectly display the "You're not subscribed" message. And... the "You're not subscribed" message will tell me that "You're not subscribed" to whatever channel I recorded my show on using my DVR. So if I recorded a show on CNN, and I'm watching the CNN show, the message will tell me that I am not subscribed to CNN. This is really annoying. Are you aware of this bug? Is this a known issue? Do any of you out there have this problem?

1 REPLY 1
beetlejuice
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: A bug in the "You're not subscribed" message

Message 2 of 2
(963 Views)

Have you tried using the in home agent on the boxes menu yet to see if it can fix the issue?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title