ABC Orlando (WFTV)
WhyDoISupportVZ

Anybody else having challenges with ABC stations? We have 3 in our area (Orlando, Tampa & Sarasota).  Only the Tampa station has a picture. The "in-home" agent popped up and told us to reset the box.  Same result.

0 Likes
Re: ABC Orlando (WFTV)
WhyDoISupportVZ

so I was digging around onthe website and found a "chat now" button ... got to an agent who attempted to tell me I don't suscribe to those channels ... well then how was I watching them yesterday? how have I been recording ABC World News every night for more than a year on 529? so this agent said I need to "standby for another few minutes" ... I did, then all of sudden, my chat session ended .. WTH??? I've had issues now 3 times in 14 days with Verizon / VZW between my business accounts and home service.

0 Likes
ekp11

I came on here looking for an answer to the same question.  I watch WWSB (Sarasota) all the time and a few days ago all programming except the local news disappeared and was replaced by a static message.  I still get the Tampa ABC station but I want WWSB back.  Does anyone know what is going on or how to get service?

0 Likes
kouya
Enthusiast - Level 2

Found this response on the ABC 7 Sarasota - WWSB, Facebook 

A viewer asked a question about missing ABC programming.

"We apologize for that. At this time, we are not allowed to air ABC network programming on Verizon. We still run local news and syndicated programming with them, just no ABC shows. We're not sure how long this will be. Sorry for the inconvenience."

0 Likes