Accessing UFC purchased last night
63minandholding

TRying to access UFC purchased last  night!  Was told 3 different things... 1) should have for 24 hours, transferring for help. 2) should hve recorded it, out of luck.  3) should have on the sd channel (since it is playing right now on the hd channel but i would have to pay another $59 to watch that.  Have beenon hold for 65 minutes and counting.  Watch is the record? 

0 Likes
Re: Accessing UFC purchased last night
63minandholding

The call ended after 83 minutes 48 seconds.  final result - rep said your ppv ended at midnight last night.  Nothing we can do.   ...but before that at about 67 minutes in was also told they were trying to credit me the sd cost so I could buy the hd version that was still playing....

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 63minandholding,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we were able to get the PPV event credited to your account. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need some help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes