Add another tv
PD
Has anyone added another tv themselves in a room where they didn't have one before.  Do I just need another box?  Talked to a verizon rep in the wireless store and he made it sound like we could split the cable and add the tv ourselves .  Just need another box.  Has anyone done this? thx
0 Likes
Re: Add another tv
Techgeek
I added 1 TV myself. Just need to get a box of choice from Verizon and run a cable from the splitter to the location of the TV
0 Likes
G-Pon
Contributor - Level 1
Well, the best way to do it would be to add a box for each TV, that way each TV could watch something different and you wouldn’t be splitting, weakening or “diluting” the signal to each TV. Calling 888-553-1555 and taking the voice prompts for placing an order will get you the boxes you need.
0 Likes
PD
All the tv's have a set top box already. One has the dvr feature. All the rest are standard.  I'm adding a small 22 " tv to the kitchen that is hd.  Do I have to get an hd set top box or is the standard box ok for this use. I haven't subscribed to HD service since I didn't have an HD tv.  thnx for the phone number.
0 Likes